Tropical-Rouge! Precure

Episodes: Unknown
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Feb 28, 2021 to ?
Premiered: Winter 2021
Broadcast: Sundays at 08:30 (JST)
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Toei Animation
Source: Original
Genres: ActionAction, FantasyFantasy
Demographic: ShoujoShoujo
Duration: 24 min.
Rating: G - All Ages

1 indicates a weighted score.

External Links

Apr 5, 2021
Domsa (All reviews)
I made 2 big mistakes I'll never forget in this lifetime: first was when I first-picked Sona in my last promo game and second... when I thought of Precure as a series that is for welp young girls or really hardcore mahou shoujo fans only.

As a disclaimer, I've watched to the end Heartcatch only (and I'll be probably looked down upon by the true fans for that), tried a few other random seasons (ended up postponing them), started Hugtto recently (and I'm loving it), got the gist regarding how the series works and plan to watch a few more. I'm rather new to the read more
Aug 13, 2021
Grim_Eyes (All reviews)
Tropical Rouge Precure is already better than Healin' Good Precure, but does it knock it out of the park? Let's find out.

Overall, the story is pretty formulaic, except for a few episodes where they are two-parters.

Mostly, it's Monster of the Week. But, this is Precure, and what is it but formulaic? I expect fun times every week, and it is delivering. I don't expect Shakespeare.

The art is colourful. I love the backgrounds and the character designs. I was a bit iffy on the Precure designs, but I have grown to love them.

The fight scenes are lacking, like last years Precure. I was hopeful read more
Jun 27, 2021
whoisashleigh (All reviews)
Look, if you check my profile, you'll know I'm a sucker for Pretty Cure and all thing magical girl. But we're past half way, and I've found myself completely uninterested in continuing to watch it - which hasn't occurred since the travesty that was Happiness Charge.

STORY: 6

Precure rarely has much of an overarching story - instead, it typically relies on a few narrative goals, surrounded by character arcs, to drive itself along. Tropical Rouge is no different, except for the part where it lacks both goals and growth.

None of the characters' grow much, apart from the one that makes me want to bash my head read more