Edit Anime Information

Source: Original
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Yuri
Duration: 35 min.
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity

Score: 5.331 (scored by 730 users)
Ranked: N/A2

Sep 22, 2009
Skadi (All reviews)
Body Jack feels so much like the plethora of perverted school comedies that came out in the 80s. Perverted teenagers get strange powers or mysterious machines that allow them to fulfill all their naughty fantasies with the girls of their dreams. Much like those films now; this one feels dated, silly, and not all that funny.

The story is in a word; lame. Asagaya a teenage boy with the kinds of thoughts I imagine they have at that age regarding the cute girls at his school. In an extremely silly turn of events he is given a machine by a mad scientist read more
Feb 17, 2018
Sidewinder51 (All reviews)
Rate a 7
English Subtitled
Important Notice: Cover Art Shown doesn't depict actual characters. Not sure where that image originates from.

Story
Introduction is kind of spooky and mysterious but than quickly jumps to a high school setting. Curiosity is catchy i get that. However, why waste my time with something brief only to quickly jump to a completely different segment/location? Better off starting with high-school. Same message gets delivered and at the same time doesn't portray the movie as a mystery. In other words introduction would have been better starting from later on.

Plot was original to my knowledge. When we are born we are one gender and not read more