Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce

Aired: Jan 17, 2020 to Apr 10, 2020
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Source: Manga
Genres: ActionAction, Slice of LifeSlice of Life, ComedyComedy, DramaDrama, EcchiEcchi, FantasyFantasy
Duration: 21 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Score: 6.581 (scored by 19861,986 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Mar 12, 2020
Nep_tan (All reviews)
Overall watching this anime is boring and there no plot to be seen. After watching like first 3 episodes I still didn't get the whole point of the story.
The voice acting is terrible. But the animation and art are pretty decent. Keep in mind this is a just my opinion but if you want check it go ahead.

The whole story feel half ass. Like someone doing there homework right before turning it in. I didn't see any backbone to story either. All I stuck to me was a main character with demon and killing.

Did I enjoy this anime? No, I read more
May 14, 2020
amiralkhasany (All reviews)
chinese animation/anime have different approach. maybe a lot of you prefer japanese anime but if you want try defferent taste and can accept and try to understand the language I would say this "anime" is not bad.
first overall the animation is good if you compare it with low budget japanese anime this day. especially the design character its so beautiful.
and the sound/music is really good
about the story, I believe that the "real" story is so good but this "anime" have a lot of missing part. but for me I still can tolerate it. "just try to understand it and you will get the feel"
Actually read more
Jun 9, 2020
SakibUchiha (All reviews)
The execution of the anime was very poor. They storyline maked no sesne at all even though I loved the characters. THE ANIME IN SHORT WAS SUPER RUSHED WITH WACKY STORY CONTINUATION.

Story: 5/10
The story had so much potential but just couldn't live up to it. STUDIO ABSOLUTELY KILLED THE STOEYLINE SEQUENCES LIKE BUCHERED IT.

Art: 10/10
No compliants in the art department liked it very much.

Sound: 4/10
It had nice sounds at the start but later it was horrendous.

Character: 10/10
Absolutely loved the character only the characters glued me till the end.

Enjoyment: 6/10
Well it was ok.

Overall: 6/10
I liked it even though it had so much faults. You can give read more
Sep 2, 2020
TheAnimeWeeblet (All reviews)
This being a Chinese anime, you can't compare it to traditional Japanese anime. They just aren't the same thing so judging this anime based on other Japanese anime just doesn't seem fair. Take what I am saying with a grain a salt, for me, this anime is really good because I can understand the mandarin (Chinese) they they are saying. The English subs which you find on the internet just don't do this anime justice. As for the story itself, it doesn't work unless you put your heart into the anime. Sure this anime isn't a masterpiece but its a far cry from many low read more
Jan 9, 2021
AC9123 (All reviews)
So uh... I can safely say I'm very confused. I mean, I could sort of follow it? There was, like, this guy who got into another world, and he sucked at magic so he ended up becoming a gardener. And then he does to get fairies or something.

With lots of flashbacks to when the fairies were still human and then there's this other guy who looks like the MC and something? But he's more manipulative and evil or something. Idk.

Part of this is the fansubs - I mean... at times they were either missing some of the words said slash incomplete, or sometimes they were read more