** Kouhai

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Manga
Genres: DemonsDemons, FantasyFantasy, HaremHarem, HentaiHentai, MagicMagic
Duration: 16 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Feb 4, 2020
elkensteyin (All reviews)
I know it's just a hentai, but sometimes I really wish the authors would actually think about what they're writing. Let's see what we have here:

1 - Demi humans need help with conceiving offspring. OK
2 - Humans setup an 'assistance program' to help demi-humans conceive by pairing them with partners. OK
3 - Elven Princess comes to Earth to participate in the assistance OK
4 - She is paired with her ugly professor who has no social status in the world and has bad eyesight: NOT OK

Um... hello - even if social status isn't important, you'd think genetics are (glasses and read more
May 24, 2020
Katsudon96 (All reviews)
I don't normally Review Hentai, because people would see this on my profile and like, WTF, but here i go.

I Loved this. The story is the only thing not on point with the rest but everything makes sense in the end after you watch all 4 episodes. As the Story Progresses you get start to understand how the World works and why she suddenly chose the the teacher which shows a lot of resemblance to the the MC of Interview with Monster Girls.

This is basically the same but they want sex to produce offspring to save their race. They start falling for him other read more