Girls & Panzer: Taiyaki War!

Synonyms: Girls & Panzer: Saishuushou Special, Girls und Panzer das Finale OVA

Source: Original
Genres: MilitaryMilitary, ComedyComedy, SchoolSchool
Duration: 10 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.
May 30, 2020
robert788 (All reviews)
Girls & Panzer: Taiyaki War! (2020)

An explanation of the spying done by Ooarai girls academy on the BC Freedom High School. We see the initial conflict between the schools that seems to be prior to the unity we see in the movie.

Firstly, we need to remember that carriers are much bigger than you think as, for example, the Ooarai carrier is in the range of over 7km approximately. This is important due to the segregation seen on the BC Freedom carrier.

Secondly, despite the poster it is not at all to do with the Japanese team Chi-Ha-Tan Academy. It is BC Freedom and one read more
Oct 15, 2020
Horn_dawg_2019 (All reviews)
J'aime l'oignon frit à l'huile,
J'aime l'oignon car il est bon.
J'aime l'oignon frit à l'huile,
J'aime l'oignon, j'aime l'oignon.

Au pas camarades, au pas camarades,
Au pas, au pas, au pas,
Au pas camarades, au pas camarades,
Au pas, au pas, au pas.

So, the prequel for the sequel of the Grupan Movie that features them BC Freedom High School /French girls haw been shown , ok, ok it was aired on Feb this year, but hey, it was only aired this week.

So:

Story:

Pros: I was kinda funny where we see to classes of the BC Freedom High School argue about the food that ordinary student can enjoy.....hence the sub title of the read more