Kiss Hug

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Manga
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 19 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Oct 15, 2020
mayone1ghs (All reviews)
This is what we call wholesome hentai. The two episodes are unrelated unfortunately.
(Eps 1)
Sure, the first seven minutes are pretty generic but after that, the new character that is introduced, makes the main character and her dynamic genuine and believable. Their scenes together was very wholesome and made me enjoy it more as it actually made me more emotional than the average hentai.
(Eps 2)
So action takes place very quick, not as wholesome, but intriguing. Same as the first episode though where the first half is not wholesome, at all, but the second half has way more dynamic with a better second half.
I recommend this read more
Feb 11, 2021
Mizuhara4LIFE (All reviews)
Short review
WARNING! BROKEN ENGLISH AHEAD!!!

Story:6
Really nothing special but what are u expecting from hentai and it isn't the mane point so not much minus from poor story. BTW every episode have different story

Art:3
I think art is almost the most important thing in hentai. In this situation it feels like u are watching gifs its feel very cheap. It has very poor camera angels like u can't see anything and it feels like animators tried to get away with the least amount of work and of course its censored.

Sound:7
It gets the job done

Characters:8
I think characters were the best part of this hentai. They were sexy read more