Mafukiden: Pandarian
Pandalian
Edit Anime Information

English: Pandalian
Synonyms: Madou Kiden Pandalian, Legend of the Magical Beans Pandalian, Pandarian, PandaMonium
Japanese: 魔豆奇伝パンダリアン

Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Planet
Source: Unknown
Genres: AdventureAdventure, ComedyComedy, FantasyFantasy, KidsKids, MagicMagic, Super PowerSuper Power
Duration: 25 min. per ep.
Rating: G - All Ages

Score: 6.211 (scored by 185185 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Members: 627

Apr 5, 2009
torakitty (All reviews)
First off, I watched the English dubbed version. Last year I got the Funimation channel, and I started watching the anime they aired on it. Pandalian was one of the anime aired on that channel.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of Pandalian when I started watching it. But, I got hooked on it. I found it really enjoying to watch; the story was interesting, and I really liked the characters.

Overall, I think Pandalian was a good watch.
Feb 22, 2009
jfili1021 (All reviews)
I have found a love for this series... it's too bad here in Canada on YTV they only showed the first 20 episodes back in 2007 and haven't shown the others yet. When I emailed them they said that was all they received, the series to me was really a lot of fun and I'm sure the remaining episodes would have been great. I would love to know how the series ends hopefully it will turn up somewhere. Other then that the series was well worth the watch and I would love to see the subbed version before they edit and dub read more