Zenonzard The Animation Episode 0

Source: Game
Genres: ActionAction
Duration: 27 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.
Dec 16, 2019
simo_omis (All reviews)
This episode was available on YouTube as part of a promotion for the upcoming series.
looks like a promising series based on Episode 0 However, most anime fans will be put off by the CG.
The premise is set in a futuristic world where, apparently, a card game has surpassed the popularity most popular games of our days. The card game is played in a virtual battle. There isn't much to talk about the story more than this as this is just an itroductory episode. The animation is interesting and fun. Character design manages to look fesh.
The sound design and soundtrack was easily the most attention read more
Jul 9, 2020
Thigh_Tide (All reviews)
I did not think card games and raves worked together, but I was mistaken.

I value two things most of all - story and style. In the genre of TCG tie-in anime, there isn't a lot that can be done with the former. At the end of the day, tabletop gaming is a constraining plot structure. The simple solution, which Zenonzard has realised immediately, is to pull out all the stops on the latter.

Not just the the field of play, but the audience, the stage, every single aspect that can have been brought over the top, has. The cast is colourful both in and out of read more