Mewkledreamy

Japanese: ミュークルドリーミー

Type: TV
Aired: Apr 5, 2020 to Apr 4, 2021
Premiered: Spring 2020
Broadcast: Sundays at 10:30 (JST)
Producers: Sanrio
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: J.C.Staff
Source: Other
Genres: AdventureAdventure, FantasyFantasy
Demographic: KidsKids
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: G - All Ages

Score: 7.021 (scored by 705705 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.

External Links

Jul 14, 2020
LightQuill (All reviews)
After the success of Jewelpet in the mid 2000s to the 2010s, it looks like Saniro has another trick up its sleeve for another mahou shoujo spectacle. Sanrio's newest project, Mewkledreamy, is a wonderful phantasm filled to the brim with cute characters with an incredible sense of adventure that will leave no mahou shoujo fan unsatisfied.

Unfortunately, not many people are watching Mewkledreamy, leaving this show to its fate of obscurity. Not only is it because no legal streaming services are broadcasting this show to the general public, but also that magical girls are too niched for the common anime fan to enjoy. Perhaps it's read more
Apr 4, 2021
dlxuniuniu (All reviews)
Save the world with talking plush cats? Sounds like a dream to me. In "Mewkledreamy Land" however, this is the everyday life for our heroine Yume-chan. Thanks to her, citizens manage to get rid of all their bad and negative thoughts. Let's take a closer look at this Mahou Shoujo anime.

Before we start with the actual anime, it is interesting to know a little about the director of this project Hiroaki Sakurai. Anyone who briefly clicked on his name and took a look at his works will surely have discovered a pattern. Many there come from the “Fantasy Mahou Shoujo“ genre. One or the other read more
Jul 11, 2020
Ellenwitch (All reviews)
This has been my first time watching this sort of anime, and it's been a really good experience so far. I honestly really like it.

The characters are enjoyable and entertaining. No matter if they're the little fluffs that are different in their own way, or our lovely MC with how cute her personality is. Along with her reactions, she's a good girl that deserves the world, much like her friends do. A funny idol, and a science pure hearted girl that is just lovely.

The art is really colourful. Bright and sparkly. From the anime itself, to the transformation scenes. It's all very beautiful and read more
Jul 26, 2020
3N437 (All reviews)
This Anime is like Mahou Shoujo Anime. This is how i review in Anime i will try my best not to write many spoilers.

Story (7/10) There's is a toy who give main character power to save people from bad guys you have been seen many anime like that

Art (10/10) This Anime Art kind of like New Precure Anime so colorful none of us not gonna enjoy Colorful Art

Sound (9/10) Voice Actors and Sound Effect everything Great

Characters (10/10) Every characters are Amazing even Bad Guys are cute

Enjoyment (9/10) I Never felt bored when i watch it because of events and comedy

Overall (7/10) If you like Mahou read more
Jun 1, 2021
TheDampGod (All reviews)
Mewkledreamy is a cute and wholesome show, filled with upbeat shenanigans. Mixing slice of life with magical girl adventure, I felt it was better at the former than the later. The magical girl stuff feeling a bit repetitive and mainly there to sell Sanrio merch, where as the SoL stuff was way more enjoyable.

Characters are all fun, with lively voice work and distinctive designs. Villains are endearing in a classic Team Rocket way and part of me wanted to see them succeed. The bright art with surprisingly strong animation is great to watch, while the backgrounds are filled with little gags and details.

The show read more