Edit Anime Information

Producers: Netflix
Licensors: None found, add some
Source: Web manga
Genres: ActionAction, Martial ArtsMartial Arts
Duration: 23 min. per ep.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Nov 1, 2019
No_Name_Magician (All reviews)
Many people will be having doubts about whether we should be watching this because of the CG animation but don't let it stop from watching it. It is a great series. The fight choreography is simply awesome. You actually feel the characters are fighting instead of some static images. The fight scenes were really intense and exciting. I had a really fun time watching it. Baki fans are gonna have a great time with it even though this series turned out to be much better than Baki. All in all, it is great fighting series to enjoy. Have a good day everyone.
Nov 1, 2019
YeeYeeAss (All reviews)
More kengan ashura? hell yes.

So this is the second half of kengan ashura. It still delivers the same epic fights we got in the first season. Of course its animated in cgi but it still looks amazing and the animation is pretty smooth.
The fights still contain a lot of action, testosterone and blood. Thus far my favorite fight has been Hanafusa vs Bando. Why? It was quite interesting to see what kind of fighter Hanafusa is. The man survived having his neck broken. The second one is Okubo vs Fang.
The story is still the same. Fighting the kengan tournament. But we now progress to read more
Nov 25, 2019
Ayanamihhh (All reviews)
Holy shit this show was one hell of a ride. Personally, I hate CGI/"animated anime" but this show surprisingly pulled it off and I didn't mind the art style at all. Every single episode from episode 2 of the first season to episode 12 of the second had me on the edge of my goddamn seat. The show didnt waste ANY time on fillers. All 20+ minutes of every episode was packed with beautifully animated and unique combat, important character building scenes or something that enhanced or had meaning to the plot, a no bullshit straight to the point show. The shows characters are all read more
Nov 2, 2019
Zaky1435 (All reviews)
Well as for the story it's the 2nd season of kengan ashura so the story continued from the 1st season .... it's started from the 5th match of the 1st round of the tournament

art quality , sound & character development was really cool to me , i would say it has developed from the 1st season a bit

as the anime has focused each n every match of the tournament , where the different kind of fighter clash with one another , and their individual techniques and little bit past story makes every fight worth watching & unpredictable ... and the enjoyment was read more
Nov 6, 2019
Hei316 (All reviews)
Kengan Ashura

I liked everything about this season. The fights, the ost, the dynamic between the characters, the animation and hell, even the CG. It has good fights and some interesting characters and character designs.
The fight that i liked the most was Ohma vs Raian because both went insane when they fought each other. Kengan Ashura is similar to Baki and thats why i like it, but also it has things on its own that make it good. I cannot wait for the 3rd and maybe last season.

In terms of scores:

Story- 7
Art- 8
Sound- 10
Characters- 10
Enjoyment- 10
Overall- 9

I recommend it to those that want to watch read more
Nov 10, 2019
shoxs84 (All reviews)
Ok now i dont usually review all the season of an anime but in this case I felt i had to. This is the kind of anime that makes when you are watching it makes you go "WAIT IS THAT TRUE?"! I wish there was a way to actually know if the information given in an anime like this is fact or fiction (Like Rurouni Kenshin- where Himura Kenshin wielded the “reverse-edge sword”)

The second season (can also be called season 1 part 2) picks up from where the first left off and added a bucket full of testosterone to this anime!
And boy do read more