Edit Anime Information

Ranked: #19022

Aug 4, 2019
Tzugumi (All reviews)
Minor spoilers

First of all I have to start with saying that this anime isn't for everyone. This is the episode 0 of the upcomming Fate/GO babylonia arc which is the seventh singularity in the Fate/GO mobile game.

This episode is aimed at the Fate fans who have been waiting patiently for there to be a real anime adoptation of the fate/go series and from what i saw in this teaser, my expectation went even higher.

The episode is mainly a prequel to the Fate/GO movie and shows the story of Dr. Roman as he was taking care of Mash during her earlier years. The episode is read more
Aug 8, 2019
PackOfSalt (All reviews)
GOD DAMN YOU TAKEUCHI
.... Is all I have to say for this.
The Saberface issue aside, I'm glad the money I spent on FGO wasn't all in vain.

Now, before you go IDK WTF IS GOING ON HERE??!! WHAT IS THIS CRAP??!! This isn't meant for all viewers. Mainly those who do not play FGO. So, if you want to watch and understand it because you're a big Fate fan, or was attracted by the beautiful animation, then be prepared to read through 6 chapters of content which would probably take hours to complete (and frustration too. *cries in Camelot).

OK, now for the review. (Contains major FGO read more
Sep 6, 2019
ImUrSenpoi (All reviews)
I very much enjoyed this prequel more than I have anticipated!

However, viewers who are unfamiliar with Fate and even more so, Fate Grand Order, will find themselves often lost or confused about the setting. For maximum enjoyment, it is suggested that you should play the mobile game. The anime is under the assumption that the viewer has played the game and as such caters towards that viewer base.

NOTE: I will be reviewing this in the perspective of a Fate Grand Order Player.

Story - 7
While it is short, I very much enjoyed the pacing. It doesn't give us any additional new information but rather further expands read more
Aug 19, 2019
Kanata_Haruka (All reviews)
Paradon my bad english but if you still want to do it go ahead
First of all I need to tell I'm not a big fan of Fate Stay Night , but for FGO I played it since pre-registered and in the same day I start watching Zero, UBW
I don't really care minor details of story much but there a lot of plot hole in game story like Protagonist motivation, organization, Random heroine that eventually like you, and why servant system? (in logical not to sell waifus)
Except all of above game's story is decent but not that good (untill Camelot, Babylonia I can see that read more