Edit Anime Information

Mob Psycho 100: Dai Ikkai Rei toka Soudansho Ian Ryokou - Kokoro Mitasu Iyashi no Tabi

Synonyms: Mob Psycho 100: The Spirits and Such Consultation Office's First Company Outing - A Healing Trip That Warms the Heart
Japanese: モブサイコ100 第一回霊とか相談所慰安旅行~ココロ満たす癒やしの旅

Duration: 24 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Sep 25, 2019
Irishchatter (All reviews)
Aw man nice surprise specials of great anime like this one, would make you feel so desperate for another season to come out!

Honestly man, after doing a project the whole day, I'm so glad I made the decision to go onto a site that every anime fan knows about (💏 anime) and the dub/sub versions of this just popped up like dang, happy days!

There has been a lot of things happening in this 24 minute short so I'm not gonna spoil it for you ONE fans out there. The only clue I will give you is that Reigan has someone well known as one of read more
Sep 26, 2019
FukaseKun (All reviews)
D'aww! This was such a sweet special!

Story 10/10:
Well, the story even though it was only for this one episode - was really interesting! Spirits and such consultation office members, along with Teru and Ritsu went to Hot Springs together to solve a mystery about a possible parallel world existing in the Zebra Prefecture, especially in the Ibogami tunnel.

Art 10/10:
Well, Bones did again, a great job on showing the emotions of characters. Nothing lacked, the anatomy was always on point and oh god the expressions - they were so original and sometimes so pure to look at.

Sound 10/10:
We got to hear again the classics of Mob read more
Nov 8, 2019
Eoussama (All reviews)
Most of the time, you'd be done with a specific series and say to yourself “Now I'll never have to deal with this abomination of nature”. Of course, that applies to all of those BAD shows that you are just forced to finish out of your completionist habit. But then again, there are always the shows that have you asking for more, even when they are finished, so as soon as extra content is released, you're already carving a sit through. That is of course very common with sequels and whatnot. But short animations are almost always a grind. They either have a doll and read more
Nov 9, 2019
Shitsurenx (All reviews)
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬.
𝙈𝙤𝙗 𝙋𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤 100: 𝘿𝙖𝙞 𝙄𝙠𝙠𝙖𝙞 𝙍𝙚𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙖 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙤 𝙄𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪 - 𝙆𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙤 𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙪 𝙄𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙣𝙤 𝙏𝙖𝙗𝙞, damn, that's a long name.
This is just an OVA episode where our dear characters go in a trip in the mountains to solve a mistery regarding people slipping in and out of a parallel unvierse.
As they go by train to arrive there, Reigen and Serizawa find themselves just in that situation.
We watch as the crew try to solve the mistery and also enjoy a nice day at the baths in the snowy mountains.
This OVA episode was really enjoyable, funny, and also interesting in read more