Yichang Shengwu Jianwenlu

Journal of the Mysterious Creatures

English: Journal of the Mysterious Creatures
Synonyms: Ijou Seibutsu Kenbunroku, The Record of Unusual Creatures, Fantastic Creatures' Travelogue, Abnormal Creature Memoirs
Japanese: 異常生物見聞録

Type: ONA
Aired: Jun 28, 2019 to Sep 20, 2019
Producers: bilibili
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Novel
Genres: SupernaturalSupernatural, VampireVampire
Duration: 21 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.
Aug 28, 2019
Franck_Nicolas (All reviews)
this is a chinese anime about a random guy who meets two monster girls, a dog and a vampire. The two girls are interested in the main character (EDIT : after a few episodes romance totally disapeared, so it was just set to make the first episodes more interesting i guess). I d say it s a comedy/aventure anime. There is a serious lack of scenario, each episode has it s own objective however it doesn t make the story really progress. New characters appear trhoughout the season however they don t really bring anything to the show except deus ex machina recovery situations.

I read more
May 6, 2020
LordPlasma22 (All reviews)
At first it is to say, this is a Chinese Anime, so it is a bit different, from most of the common Japanese Anime you already know.
But don't get me wrong, there isn't anything bad about that, the Anime doesn't look different (at least not that much) and the speaking/subtitles are at normal speed.
That is good, because on some other Chinese Anime, the speaking and subtitles were way too fast.
Good, that the producers of this one though about audience, from different countries (the series also has a Japanese subtitles).

I felt really refreshed, about the difference, from 100% normal Anime, instead it reminded me of read more