Yichang Shengwu Jianwenlu

Journal of the Mysterious Creatures

Synonyms: Ijou Seibutsu Kenbunroku, The Record of Unusual Creatures, Fantastic Creatures' Travelogue, Abnormal Creature Memoirs
Japanese: 異常生物見聞録

Studios: MMT Technology
Source: Novel
Genre: SupernaturalSupernatural
Theme: VampireVampire
Duration: 21 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.

External Links

Aug 28, 2019
Franck_Nicolas (All reviews)
this is a chinese anime about a random guy who meets two monster girls, a dog and a vampire. Sadly in the first episodes these characters are used in a fake romance plot to make the scenario more interesting I guess, but the romance will soon disappear without conclusion.

I d say it s a comedy/aventure anime. There is a serious lack of scenario, each episode has it s own objective however it doesn t make the story really progress. New characters appear throughout the season however they don t really bring anything to the show except deus ex machina recovery situations.

I watched this anime read more
May 6, 2020
LordPlasma22 (All reviews)
At first it is to say, this is a Chinese Anime, so it is a bit different, from most of the common Japanese Anime you already know.
But don't get me wrong, there isn't anything bad about that, the Anime doesn't look different (at least not that much) and the speaking/subtitles are at normal speed.
That is good, because on some other Chinese Anime, the speaking and subtitles were way too fast.
Good, that the producers of this one though about audience, from different countries (the series also has a Japanese subtitles).

I felt really refreshed, about the difference, from 100% normal Anime, instead it reminded me of read more