She, a renowned assassin of the 21st century, actually crossed over to become Su Manor’s most useless good-for-nothing Fourth Miss.
He, Jin Empire’s imperial highness, was an emotionless overbearing demonic tyrant with unrivaled talent.
Everyone knew that she was idiotic and good-for-nothing and bullied her as they pleased. But only he, the overbearing tyrant with the discerning eye, wouldn’t let go of her even if his life depended on it.
For the time being, let’s just see how the stubborn versus stubborn clash and play out in this good show of the chaser and the chased.
- girls are pretty skilled i am bored of animes in which the females characters needs EVERY time help and can't do something without males characters
-the plot is really interesting
-the art is amazing
- the fact that is in chinese ( i m really used with japanese laguage but this is something new and i like it )
thinks that i dont like:
-episodes too short :(
- just 13 episodes i mean for 13 minutes per episode is meh it can be better but i don t take a star for that
i enjoied watching this anime and i want soo bad season 2 ^^
The premise for this anime is extremely interesting, sadly with how short the episodes are it just feels too rushed and doesn't convey the story as well as it could have.
I originally watched the anime before reading the web novel and I have to say the anime doesn't do the web novel justice. I loved the idea of the story and felt that the anime was truly lacking so I sought out an English translation of the web novel to gain the enjoyment this idea presents. The anime only gives a very rough summary of the story and a shallow glimpse into the relationships
between each character. The shortness of the episodes and the abrupt ending fail to convey the story as it should have been done. As well, there are many changes between the two formats with the anime failing to meet the same satisfaction towards the story line as what the web novel conveyed. It lacks the gravity of the betrayl between Yun Qi and Su Luo and fails to portray the weight of Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo's relationship; which is the whole premise for the story. Overall the anime is too short and rushed to accurately portray the story leaving the viewer unsatisfied with the end result.
I would recommend, if you're truly interested in the story, to read the web novel as the anime fails to provide a resolution to the story as it abruptly ends. The anime ends around chapter 114 of the web novel and covers maybe an 1/8 of the story to that point. It combines many of the plot elements while leaving a large majority of the story out and adds some aspects that just do not flow right and leaves the viewer confused. At the time of this review the web novel is ongoing, yet unless you devour books as I do, it is far enough ahead to provide a few months of reading before you catch up. It updates Friday evenings.
I feel like this anime had so much potential, it just didn't happen right when it needed it the most. First, are its downfalls and then it's strong points:
1) The characters are very pleasing and interesting, there could have been so much more added to them. Their backgrounds, the mysteries about the main character, how she gets to is able to even start her new journey. Her feelings about what caused her to even start that journey could have been elaborated so much more. The other main character (male) he could have been explained so much more, about his past and what he has to
struggle and deal with.
2) Same thing here. The story misses some huge plot points that could have strengthened the story sooo much more. As I said, there was so much potential, yet it didn't pull through and I was very disappointed. Sometimes, it felt very awkward to end at certain moments.
3) Episode lengths. Short. Short. Short. The episodes themselves aren't even that long, however, the intro and ending songs are each over a minute, add the overview of the previous episode you are looking at possibly 11 or 12-minute episode.
4) Was it just me? Or did the last episode end on a cliffhanger and leaving us with nothing more? I know it is a new anime and maybe that's all they got so far.
1) The art background wise is amazing! It's beautiful especially for the intro and closing songs.
2) I really like the music that goes with the anime. It is very fitting.
3) The art for the characters design wise is very clean and fitted.
4) Previously, I did say that we lacked character development, but that doesn't mean none happened. We did get a few glimpses here and there on the male main character past went, but not too much. We do get to see how the character changes in some crucial parts which is important.
Overall: This anime is pretty good, It had a lot of potential, but if you're really really really bored and have nothing to do watch this and give it a chance. However, if you have something else in mind, you might want to go for that one.
It's a good show but the episodes are WAY too short. A previous reviewer said about htirteen minutes. It's less than that. Counting the intro and outro you only have about 10-11 minutes of actual anime time. The characters are great though. I love the heroine. She's gutsy and determined and makes her own way. The male lead is a little weak. Ironic considering he's supposed to be the strongest. It's a little choppy because of the short time. If they made these full episodes it'd have a higher rating. I like the premise and hope they come back with a season 2. Hopefully
with full-length episodes.