Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Special

Source: 4-koma manga
Genres: ComedyComedy, Shoujo AiShoujo Ai, Slice of LifeSlice of Life
Duration: 22 min.
Rating: None

1 indicates a weighted score.
May 24, 2019
Tsukihi_Phoenix (All reviews)
As a big fan of this genre of animes I've been waiting for this special chapter since it was announced.

This review may contain few spoilers btw

Like the previous chapters, WataTen bring us the story of Mya-nee and her sister's friends having day-to-day experiences. The classic beach episode could not be missed and the same with the halloween's one. Is truly enjoyable see this girls having fun, I'll really miss them (specially the opening and the MYA NEE screams).

There is not too much to say about this, if you watch the original anime this could be good for you. Enjoy!
Jul 22, 2020
22marc (All reviews)
All around great except for the fact that I got cucked out of seeing mya-nee swimsuit so minus points for that.

The ova was decently good with a good amount of cuteness. But the lifevest had to ruin it.

I now have an emptiness in my heart from not seeing mya nee swimsuit. So sad this could have been a great ova ; (.

Anyways as teh rest of the series the art was great as expected. And the sound was great too. Not too much character development in this episode, and the story was divided into 3 parts, not too interesting.