Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga

Japanese: 胡蝶綺 ~若き信長~

Type: TV
Aired: Jul 8, 2019 to Sep 23, 2019
Premiered: Summer 2019
Broadcast: Mondays at 21:30 (JST)
Licensors: Funimation
Studios: Studio Deen
Source: Original
Genres: ActionAction, HistoricalHistorical, DramaDrama, SamuraiSamurai
Duration: 23 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.
Jul 29, 2019
IwaOi-KHRStan (All reviews)
This will be my favorite seasonal of all. Historical accuracy about a character I like a lot, even though Sengoku era is not my favorite I love Nobunaga. the first episode already shows his true nature of a skilled guy with a particular intelligence.
I was sure I was going to love it, and I was not disappointed. Love you Oda Nobunaga.
I watched the first 4 episodes currently and i'm not disappointed at all. i'm loving this show. it's perfect.

It shows Oda Nobunaga's life, our Lord of War and Demon King, since his childhood. Soon we see his adolescence and his capabilities.
We will read more
Jul 30, 2019
Potatoc (All reviews)
This is sadly underrated. The animation is pretty good, characters also look very nice. Plot's intriguing as well, sticks to the historical events and great way to get a fresh overlook on Nobunaga's timeline.

There's some people set off by the BL? But there is none (as of now) nor would it ever be focused on from the current pacing; only people dumb enough to keep thinking a woman who got their breast cutoff equals man in the comments section. Rip all flat chested females by that logic.

It's a nice show to watch during break time, aesthetically pleasing and informs the brain a bit. read more
Sep 23, 2019
KANLen09 (All reviews)
A Studio Deen show that is decent to good? Colour me surprised, since most of their shows are low quality garbage.

In the case of this series, as much as it is for the famous (and precariously overused) Sengoku era warrior Oda Nobunaga, it was a heck of a wild ride knowing his young life, and quite possibly the road and path to the great warrior of which we all know him by in long-lasting fashion of history footnotes.

The only seemingly "orígjnal" stuff that the production staff added into the mix was the BL aspect of the male characters that seemingly is the trial and tribulations read more
Aug 19, 2019
MoonlitCrusnik (All reviews)
As an enthusiast of the Sengoku Era, I adore finding new works that tell the stories of those people who shaped the land of Japan during their times of strife and war. The tale of Nobunaga has always been a popular one, written many different ways but always encompassing one key detail. His tact for conquest and prowess on the battlefield.

This show embodies this detail flawlessly. I have only managed to watch up to episode 4, as that is what has been dubbed as of this date (8/19). The anime has captured my attention to the fact that I have now heavily contemplated rewatching the read more