Adult living alone and working at a stressfull job finds out that supernatural being in form of a girl started living in their flat and said girl offers to help with housework and cooking. Cuteness is involved.
- MC is some coding guy working tiredly
- Some supernatural girl transported to MC's home and take care of MC
- Maid Dragon has more comedy and is more charming, while Senko-san is comfier.
It is a very colorful anime and very moe. A mystical creature begins to live in the house of the protagonist, that changes your daily life.
- Moe stuff.
- Mystical creatures (in both cases are girls) move to the protagonist's apto with the intention of improving their daily lives.
- Over time the protagonist goes on to meet more mystical creatures.
- The main character has a hard work.
- The friend (of the opposite sex of the main character) is an anime otaku.
- Maid Dragon shows more how different creatures can live with family and shows that they have to value it.
- While Senko-san's MC likes to show his affection, Maid's Dragon already has a rejection of her exaggerated love. read more
Both shows have very colorful characters, they have very cute characters and has a lot to do with someone being a maid to another person who works at a boring office, in both shows the main character also lives in an apartment which is where they're often seen
Both main characters are working and are in need of a maid,weill a supernatural maid
While this anime has dragon maids,a lot of maids/second characters,they feel weird and childish
But Sewayaki Kitsune no Sensko san has cute lolli fox spirit maid,relaxing moments,colors and good story
An apathetic officeworker is randomly approached by a mythical creature declaring her unconditional love, and they start living together in a sexually strained breadwinner x housewife relationship. After some time, other creatures join in.
Both these shows have a hard-working main character, who happens to suddenly have his routine shattered (in a positive meaning :D) by the arrival of a supernatural being who starts to take care of him/her.
Oh and both these animes are really Moe :3
"Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san" is a wannabe-Iyashikei "Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" clone with loli kitsune harem void of character development and slightly lower production values. So self-insert it even has a first person view sequence after ED. It's still relaxing, and meme fodder.
Both have a main character that is only focused on work and is not enjoying life. They both meet a little girl that changes their lives and attitudes towards a more social and upbeat personality. Of course the comedy and slice of life elements are similar too
A man in his twenties encounters a deity by a chance. This deity takes a form of cute girl with fluffy ears and FLUFFY tail. This girl helps the man with his living and has a tendency to meddle in, but in a good, helpful way.
Both are laid-back slice-of-life shows involving a guy who was living an ordinary, stressful life before having a chance encounter with an animal. Ever since then they live together and the guy's outlook on life has since improved through their friendship. In My Roommate is a Cat, the pet is a cat while in Senko-san, it's a fox girl who is doing the housework to ease his stress. The MC's perspective on life takes a huge turn for the better ever since meeting a new roommate and building their bonds.