Edit Anime Information

Japanese: 不機嫌なモノノケ庵 續

Type: TV
Aired: Jan 5, 2019 to Mar 30, 2019
Premiered: Winter 2019
Broadcast: Saturdays at 21:00 (JST)
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Pierrot Plus
Source: Web manga
Duration: 23 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Mar 30, 2019
catonice (All reviews)
Attention: Spoilers ahead. My review is more or less a comparison of the anime and manga and describes why I'm not happy with what they did with this adaptation.

I'm not sure how to rate this season. I'm stuck somewhere between 6 (fair) and 8 (very good) because I guess that without the manga comparison, it might be better. I'm also reading the manga and I felt a bit shortchanged at some points throughout the season.

They left out some manga chapters entirely, took away from scenes that were very emotional in the manga but were only so-so/had less impact in the anime. I guess that was read more
Feb 10, 2019
Windadepts (All reviews)
Up to the sorta half way point and I'll continue watching it why? cause I enjoy it.
Edit: I finished it. Still overall the same thoughts.
I won't get into too much since its season 2 and most the details are similar to season 1.

Story: Things have certainly gotten better, we finally getting some more variety in the story. The darker tone along with mysteries popping up or resurfacing mysteries gives more reason to keep your interests into the anime without you getting bored with just yokai stories every episode.
Show is doing a great job at wanting me to think and theorize before the next episode.

Art: The read more
Apr 5, 2019
pystacyo (All reviews)
I honestly never never give such a low rating for anything, but, now... as a fan of the manga, I brought all of their volumes, following through the series and I really loved them, every characters and the plot development... So I will just say, it was a letdown.

When most people enjoyed this anime, from the first season and the second season, I couldn't find myself 'enjoying' through the adaptation, even though I really enjoyed reading the manga.

I don't know if it because of the animation or the pace, it just didn't feel that appealing to me. I tried so hard to bringing myself to read more
Apr 1, 2019
JeM_apelleJEFF (All reviews)
(Assuming the readers had already watched prequel and had acquired the basic knowledge of all the elements in this anime series (plot, character, etc.), this review will only talk about this sequel and this particular sequel only. That being said, here are the scores for prequel which review I haven’t written yet and will probably not be too far with the score for this sequel: Plot = |7.25|; Character = |7.25|; Art = |6.75|; Sound = |7|; Enjoyment = |7.25|; Overall = |7.1|. Go to SUMMARY to see my scores if you don’t want to read my long arse review.)

Mystery is an essential element in read more