Mob Psycho Mini

Source: Web manga
Genres: ComedyComedy
Duration: 7 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.
Apr 13, 2018
Eoussama (All reviews)
Such empty, I mean the review section, I figured I might as well do the first step, there isn't much to really talk about here, but let's fill the void okay?

- Story (6/10):
The story, if there is any, to begin with, was just all over the place, this isn't story center per se, the whole series is just a compilation of comedic shorts filling up the holes between the original series's episodes, trying to make more sense of the plot's point, in a humorous way of course.

- Art (8/10):
As big of a pixel art fan as I am, I found this aesthetically pleasing to wonder read more
May 21, 2020
badabass (All reviews)
Nothing good to watch this mini. Since i came here while i got some motion from my friend, i wish i had more fun with Mob and his crews. But i got it all wrong. It seem very empty comparing how good its parent story was. In my 10 scales, i put all of my initial effort into 4 on this, not get better at any rate.
What is the strength from this little show? Nothing. And i keep telling myself that just some time wasted to watch this. However, as my respect to One Sensei, i still keep watching this until its end, and give read more