Edit Anime Information

Duration: 7 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Apr 13, 2018
Eoussama (All reviews)
Such empty, I mean the review section, I figured I might as well do the first step, there isn't much to really talk about here, but let's fill the void okay?

- Story (6/10):
The story, if there is any, to begin with, was just all over the place, this isn't story center per se, the whole series is just a compilation of comedic shorts filling up the holes between the original series's episodes, trying to make more sense of the plot's point, in a humorous way of course.

- Art (8/10):
As big of a pixel art fan as I am, I found this aesthetically pleasing to wonder read more
Nov 9, 2019
Shitsurenx (All reviews)
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬.
𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 is a short special, with only six episodes, each having 7 minutes of content per episode.
There isn't much to talk about here, but as my self rule says, I must review every anime I watched, right?
Well then, the story is not really present, as the episodes are random and not really have a certain point or direction.
It's just a bunch of short episodes filling holes here and there from the main show and plot, throwing in funny things here and there, as this anime always does.
The animation was good, I really love 𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 100's animation, the read more