Edit Anime Information

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Studio Jam
Source: Visual novel
Genres: Hentai
Duration: 30 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

Ranked: N/A2

Feb 11, 2010
Pelsia (All reviews)
If you're a hardened hentai fan looking for something that doesn't hold back, this one delivers. I won't comment/make judgment on people's personal taste's, but do want to warn the more casual, and even the adventurous viewers what to prepare for. This is one of those that blindly downloading it and hitting play can be traumatic if not forewarned, for most I see this falling into the love or absolutely hate/abhor category.

That said, the tags that best describe this particular anime (that go above and beyond what you would expect from any hentai) would be extreme content, anal, enema, multiple partners, groupsex and read more
Jul 9, 2008
INVASION (All reviews)
Well eh.... it's mocking and degrading the church ... eh .... it's a excuse for a plot which it really is not a plot at all as it's sex , sex and more sex.People who like bible black will like this anime since it has similar artwork and has extream sexual content.Best thing and the only good I have to say is the artwork other than that it is just plain bad and the only reason I gave the story a 3 is because some people might like it but (IMO) it's a 1 .

Pros of this anime are.
1.The hardcore hentai fans will read more
Apr 27, 2010
wigumeki_ara (All reviews)
I dunno about you guys, but I really enjoyed it. You will too if you like the more hardcore hentai, because this was definitely one of them.

My oppinion? The art was spectacular. The story was ok. I loved the characters. The music and the voice acting were done nicely. And the sex scenes were good.
There was one single thing I didn't enjoy in the sex scenes, but the good definitely outweighs the bad, by far. The only thing that really left me disappointed was that, although the last scene was my favorite, it could have been way better if they animated everything instead read more