Edit Anime Information

Producers: AIC
Licensors: ADV Films
Studios: Magic Bus
Source: Original
Duration: 25 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Oct 10, 2010
razorblood801 (All reviews)
I personally find this series much better than Burn Up W.

(In comparison to Burn UP W)

OVERALL:
the episodes are much more broad in origin; they aren't just restricted to the cops fighting crimes, they are more interactive amongst other characters and people.
It's also funnier. The jokes are much more outrageous and will get you cracking up, although most of them are sex jokes and are centered around Rio being a blonde stereotype. if you don't get offended by this show's crude humor, you will find this show hilarious.
it is an equal blend of comedy, action and also a bit of drama.

STORYLINE:
it's clever how generally every read more
Apr 11, 2018
Dionkeykong (All reviews)
Darker than the darkest depths of hell,the holocaust compared to this must have been a stroll down the park to feed ducks.THIS IS THE PERFECT IDEA OF HELL.One episode of this monstrosity can put to sleep a child with ADD in seconds.

Story?There is one i am sure.I am not suicidal enough to find out.

Animation?Well could be worse.

Sound?Out of place..Must have been some sort of after thought during lunch break.

Characters?Oh yeah,that is the best part..I couldn't care less if they got murdered brutally in the first 10 seconds.In fact it would be TONS better that way.No background,no build up,no nothing..I can't understand for the life of read more
May 21, 2015
Kyo11 (All reviews)
This series has a little common with its predecessors. The cast is the same of Burn Up W, but Excess lacks of the action that this one has. Instead of this, in Burn Up Excess the main subject is the humor. This isn't an action anime, like any person could think before watching it, it is full of weird characters, weird jokes, extremely ridiculous situations, fan service, and a bit of action and fights. I recommend it only for fans of the Burn Up W characters, and it must be watched just for fun. Don't expect so much more.
Jun 30, 2015
oscer191 (All reviews)
With an anime like this I didnt have high hopes, which is a good thing because I found this show at my local video store for $7 - $12 and really thats all it's worth. In no way is this a "bad show", but to sum it up, skip it.

~STORY~

Burn up takes place in a futuristic japan with our crew of mostly female cops called project warrior. Project warrior is an anti - terrorist group with hand picked members with different skill sets and very secretive by nature. Thats really the sum up of the story. Until the halfway point. The show goes on a read more
Jun 10, 2014
jyagan0 (All reviews)
Now I move onto the i'll fated "Burn up Excess" t.v. series. A tidy little effort THAT never knew the phrase. "Quit while you still have a marginal audience." But no. They did not quit. They kept right on cranking out big boobed babes with badges. Episode after brain boinking episode, and many of us out there still love them for it. So getting down to the subject matter, in #2 the team of warrior girls delves deeper into what makes them tick. From the origins of Rio's recruitment. To the reason why the green haired boss lady has that lone wolf look in read more