Renketsu Houshiki

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Manga
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 30 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Mar 9, 2016
CrustyRolls (All reviews)
Ok, ok. I am gonna try really hard not to be biased because the protag in the second episode is like the sexiest thing since sex. He managed to hit all of my niches, so I'm gonna try to be fair and partially ignore his awesomeness.

Like First Love and Whatsit (totally forgot the title, whoops), this is 3 separate stories in 3 episodes. The first episode is incest, blah blah, heartfelt, blah blah, sexy time, blah blah. It's suuuper generic, so I'll get to the good parts.

The second episode is a rapist SHOUTA. Yes. This may or may not be the niche I was read more
Jan 13, 2013
KevyVuong (All reviews)
While this is my fourth hentai, episode one was somewhat good, but then episode two and three started to really become twisted. Especially, episode three. Man, I just hate when girls get raped like this as well as wanted more. Girls would call the cops or running away from rape, but the directors are fantasizing was too much. An orgy or construction workers with one cute girl, I just hate when cute girls become sluts. Just really, the sound and story development are twisted, but the art and character suggest this hentai to be an old hentai, 6 or 7 years ago? Me being a read more