Edit Anime Information

Type: TV
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Oct 7, 2017 to Mar 30, 2018
Premiered: Fall 2017
Broadcast: Saturdays at 01:23 (JST)
Licensors: Funimation
Studios: MAPPA
Source: Original
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Dec 21, 2017
ColorIsles (All reviews)
At this time 11 episodes have aired now. This show is a good one, it evolves over time and becomes more in depth. Action is good and to be be honest the different stories are entertaining it's a show like I said before evolves in the sense that you feel like your watching two shows but in a engaging way. Characters are solid and certain backstories are explained very well. For me it's an entertaining show to pass by the time but certainly not my favorite.

Don't worry about the rating as you may like the show and think much higher of it.
Oct 28, 2017
salman7 (All reviews)
First of all its no sequel of other Garos , so you dont need to watch any other Garo series in order to understand this 1 , so feel free to give a start.
I already watch the Garo animation so i know little bit about the monsters.This garo is an awesome series so far.Its 10/10 for me.
You got a cool Male mc that is badass and A girl who got guts to stand against horror , she is trying to find her brother tho.Don't worry if you wanna see badass girl then this series have 1.In episode 3 you will find a S rated badass read more
Dec 23, 2017
KANLen09 (All reviews)
So, here we are...most presumably the end of the 1st cour, and moving onto the 2nd cour with El Dorado as the focus.

So, at this point, pretty much we know are these series of events:
1) Setting of Garo in the US (Russell City)
2) Gina, Sword and Sophie most presumably being family towards each other
3) The real purpose and intention behind El Dorado, the kingdom of happiness (which we know has the main villains)
4) The trio on the journey towards El Dorado, one step closer to knowing the full plan.
5) As for Luke, he might have the revenge on the Dark Knight (soon in the 2nd read more
Jan 22, 2018
Yarakumi (All reviews)
I have a feeling that this show is underrated. Many does not give it a chance because of CGI even tho it is only used in some parts that require it.

It is a very entertaining and action-packed story which is certainly one of the better action animes.
It is a world where humans who get too much hatred and greed might be consumed by the darkness and be turned into a monster who kills for something "El Dorado" which the protectors are trying to find out about.

There are so many different stories and moments, and you get to know many characters in a special read more
Feb 16, 2018
aonoau (All reviews)
I feel like if you subscribe to the 3 episodes and then bail mentality you will be losing out on this one. The story and relationships therein are built up gradually with each episode. There is mystery involved that I am only really starting to unravel now in the 18th episode. I find myself progressively more stoked when another episode is released. I'm quite interested to find out how this ends.

I see reference to the use of CG. I personally greatly dislike CG. What was used is subtle and scant.

The reviewer who stated something to the effect of this being like watching 2 shows in read more