Edit Anime Information

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Millepensee, GEMBA
Source: Manga
Duration: 24 min.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Jun 4, 2017
jeikobu11 (All reviews)
So this summaries both Modern Berserk seasons. It has a quick pace and skips too much. Since this is a recap it, skipping scenes isn't a problem but for this it's ridiculous. It basically flies through everything we watched.

We go through the same disappointments and miss some important scenes, I don't think someone who just wants to add Berserk to their list by just watching a recap would understand it.

Going through this recap you notice a few things that you might of not entirely paid attention to before. It's possible you will see how crap some scenes actually were.

Thanks for reading. I kept it short read more
Jun 4, 2017
SawceLord (All reviews)
This is essentially your run of the mill, filler "re-cap" episode, used to fill in time while a studio gets out a delayed episode, or to pad out the production schedule.

As such, I will be simple with this, even for a recap episode this seems to have no attention to structure beyond the first few clips. I say this as we have Schierke narrating as she observes Griffith and then we hear her perspective a few times as she ruminates on Guts. Then it snaps to Farnese' perspective for a moment, showing mostly how she felt during the first arc and the demise of read more