Shizuka Kominami is a shy college student who, despite her bashful demeanor, attends a college mixer. There, she meets Ryou Kirishima, a beautiful, confident woman whom she quickly befriends. After leaving the mixer together, the two spend the night talking and drinking. But when an inebriated Shizuka ends up at Ryou's apartment, one thing leads to another, and she finds herself being seduced by her new friend. And what's more, Ryou is actually a crossdressing man!
After a passion-filled night, Shizuka awakens to a note left by Ryou, promising more erotic moments between them later. How will Shizuka's newfound relationship with Ryou unfold?
The MAL description is spot on: It's an anime about a cross-dressing guy that wants to seduce a (shorter than average) female college student that doesn't really like men. It can be described as a 'half-hentai' show, as it has a fair amount of regular story/plot while mixing in lewd scenes and the interesting quirks of hentai at the same time.
Half of the story focuses on sexual interactions (as you can probably tell from the cover), so if you don't like that kind of thing, this show probably isn't for you.
The art and sound is good (although some animation might not look as smooth as
a fully-funded TV series), and there's a fair amount of story (it has a plot that has progression). The main negative points are that the episodes are pretty short (since it's a web-series) and that it's split into two versions: standard and R-18.
The standard version runs for 3min45sec while the R-18 version runs for 4min45sec.
The standard version is basically just the R-18 version with the lewd scenes cut out. The lewd scenes rarely have much dialogue, so you aren't missing that much story if you watch the standard version.
If you expect this show to be a half-hentai with a cross-dressing male and regular female, this anime is pretty solid. It might be worse in story compared to something like Clannad or something, but it's like comparing apples and something that isn't apples.
If you don't expect anything outside of the MAL description, it's a good anime.
Also, make sure you get the version that you want (standard/R-18).
“I want to you to get to know me and fall for me.”
And raping her is the way to do so!
~ The summary of A Wolf In Women’s Clothing
Let's begin with the components of this anime:
An 18 year old who looks, talks and behaves like she’s 13 – Check
A male MC who doesn’t understand the concept of consent – Check
And, well, that’s pretty much it for an ecchi anime, isn’t it? I mean, you don’t need any story, plot, character development or hell, even proper character interaction, so long as the eyes and dicks of sexually frustrated man-boys are being satiated, right? I know
ecchi is very popular among said man-boys who’ve never touched, leave alone interacted, with an actual woman, so let me explain certain things to you (with examples taken from the interactions between the male and female MC of said anime). A few pointers for all the ladies out there too:
• No means no. It does not mean 'maybe' and it definitely doesn’t mean 'yes' (ep1)
• If she’s too drunk to stand up, she’s in no position to give you her consent. So, don’t touch her. (ep1)
• When she slaps you and calls you the ‘worst of the worst’ then that is NOT an invitation to pursue her further. (ep2)
• When he invites you to his home as an apology for sexually assaulting you, don’t go, you fucking dumbass. (ep3)
• Buying her stuff as an apology for sexually assaulting her is wrong on so many levels. (ep3)
• Going along with him in the changing room AFTER he’s already assaulted you twice before, is fucking dumb. (ep3)
• You, an assaulter, ‘saving’ the girl from another assaulter doesn’t in any way make you a hero or negate what you did to her previously. You’re still a fucking pervert. (ep4)
• Being good looking doesn’t mean that you get to do whatever you please with a woman. Consent is key. (ep4)
• Don’t confess your love to a girl you met two days ago. It’s not romantic – it’s fucking creepy. Also, you need help. (ep4)
• “If I wasn’t serious, I wouldn’t be this obsessed.” Bruuuuuuuhhhhh, you got ISSUES. You need a fucking therapist. (ep5)
Story: What story?
Music: Is there even any music in it?
Will I continue watching it? HELL YEAH. I wanna bash the entire anime for promoting rape culture and normalizing obsessing over women, stalking them, practically kidnapping them and using them as a tool for an outlet of one’s sexual frustrations. Stay tuned for the full review!
P.S. MAL, you have 12-13 year old children on this website. Do you think it’s really responsible of you to give them such *easy* access to such trashy stuff?
since there are so few reviews ill throw in my opinion
this show is a hentai toned down for a public audience. our two main characters is a young lesbian or at least the vibe she gives off is a girl figuring that out and a crossdresser. our lesbian thinks the crossdresser is ridiculously attractive and they end up in the cross-dresser's bedroom together. the crossdresser basically rapes her and that's every 5 min episode.
the art is good. has to be if you're trying to get people off so quickly.
the sound is like every hentais sex sound if you dont know it you probably shouldnt
be watching this.
the cross-dressers seductive attitude and actions toward the lesbian i guess is entertaining as we get reactions that you expect from our lesbian (to believe there are 2 shows like this this season)
overall, why are we watching this. just go watch a trap hentai. 5/10