Musashino!

More titles

Type: TV
Aired: Jul 2, 2022 to Sep 17, 2022
Premiered: Summer 2022
Broadcast: Saturdays at 23:30 (JST)
Producers: Harappa
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: A-Real
Source: Original
Genre: ComedyComedy
Theme: SchoolSchool
Duration: 3 min. per ep.
Rating: PG - Children

1 indicates a weighted score.

External Links

• Creative
Preliminary Spoiler
Sep 26, 2022
TL;DR:
This show is hot garbage. It... has a followable story? but every step of it is a disaster. If the road to Miami is as messy as running over chickens, crashing into a McDonalds, and leaping to your death in a lava pit, then I do not think it's a road you should sincerely take. And that's giving the show too much credit for trying to look interesting.

Also, if you need any more indication that this is a show not worth watching, look at how dead the discussions are and how I am the first legitimate review of the series a full WEEK after ...
Oct 20, 2022
Preliminary (3/12 eps)
THIS IS LARGERLY BASED OF COMPARISONS BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND SEASON

I'm just gonna be real here. When watching the first season, though it is average at least it went to a certain length you would expect an anime to at least have the audacity to go with only 3 minutes to work with. This isn't me trying to reason the FIRST SEASON being average. You may ask why I'm talking about the FIRST SEASON as being average and not reviewing the SECOND SEASON and that's because the SECOND SEASON is honestly atrocious (just tragic). There are examples of strange use of CGI (aka 1st ...