[“It’s your typical, average, everyday school festival” Episode]
There’s nothing remotely special about this OVA. Its content is as dry and stale as the Sahara Desert. The plot is simple, unoriginal, and unremarkable. Here is a list of noticeable cliches in this OVA:
– Main class of the main characters run a maid cafe.
- Spent many minutes in the girl's changing room with the girls groping and guessing each other bust size.
- "The legend of the school dance" event
- Lots of backstabbing to prevent Junichi from dancing with Yukana at the school’s folk dance
- "Haunted House" event
- Lots of random running around scenes
- Random literal pits
fall solve main characters’ problems
- In the end, it doesn’t even matter because Junichi and Yukana dance together.
Everything else is unremarkable: the characters are unremarkable, completely brain-dead, and one-dimensional, the art and animations are unremarkable and are as generic as any other romantic-comedy, and the music and sound design are unremarkable and fails to add anything new.
Even the fanservice is unremarkable: boob grabbing and groping, panties scenes, boobs jiggling, and finally lots of cleavage.
Enjoyment: An unremarkable episode for an unremarkable series.