Edit Anime Information

Genres: Dementia, Music, Sci-Fi
Duration: 3 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Mar 9, 2009
Connected is a trance song released in 2003 by Japanese sensation Ayumi Hamasaki. It was recorded for the singers fourth studio album and also served as her first European single. Six years and three albums later, the track remains a fan favourite and the music video from Kouji Morimoto and Studio 4°C serves as a wonderful companion piece.

Connected follows an assortment of cloud surfing robotic orbs as they crash land on the surface and grow into giant cities, along with a variety of characters as they go about their daily lives, from commuting to picking up a date to napping on a demolished bus. The read more
I found this review Helpful
Sep 15, 2016
This is an AMV for the song Connected by Ayumi Hamasaki.

For me I really liked it, I cannot really say why but the music was quite good and even though the video itself didn´t have a real plot, it was more small scenes about the same concept, the connection in different forms.
This song is of the trance genre which fits perfectly for the futuristic scenery and also it had some quite original concepts, how the cities where spreading like viruses there "jumps" to the next place :3

Also good job Studio 4°C for really good visuals, of course there are some flaws and could be read more
I found this review Helpful