Edit Anime Information

Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season

English: Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 2
Synonyms: Love Live! School Idol Project: Sunshine!!
Japanese: ラブライブ!サンシャイン!! 第2期

Type: TV
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Oct 7, 2017 to ?
Premiered: Fall 2017
Broadcast: Saturdays at 22:30 (JST)
Licensors: Funimation
Studios: Sunrise
Source: Original
Duration: 23 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Nov 17, 2017
Aretheus (All reviews)
My original review was already really long. And I still stand by all of it. So, I'm just gonna link a pic of that here (https://imgur.com/a/4Bfs5) so that I have more space to talk about a revelation that dawned on me recently. I swear I'm not going to do this often.

So, I'm now 6 episodes in. And I've bumped up my scores for:
Story: From 3 to 6
Art: Remaining at 9
Sound: From 7 to 8
Characters: From 5 to 7
Overall: From 7 to 8
Enjoyment: From 7 to 8

So, you may wonder be wondering. What could have possibly happened to change all of these scores? Basically, the performances read more
Nov 13, 2017
Azusura (All reviews)
I used to be LLSIF fan before, so naturally I had to watch it. Im not a huge fan of sif anime, I prefer the game and Im pretty sure a lot of people feel the same.
After a huge popularity of Muse, creators wanted to make another idol group, sadly Aqours wasn't accepted that warm by the fandom. People keep saying that LLS anime is bad, but honestly its better than origial LLSIP anime.
Music, art and basicially everything is a really really good. Staff paid much attention to details, its really easy to notice. Love Live quality keep getting better and better, I can't read more
Nov 12, 2017
dadnaya (All reviews)
What makes Love Live great is not the story. What makes it great are the sound, colors, characters and such.

I'm going to assume you've already watched the first season.

The story is fair(6/10), Why? Because it's not like the main cast are idols for no reason, and they have a goal in sight which they work towards it.

Why didn't I like it? It's the same story as Love Live School Idol Project-
School is closing down, a second year girl opens a 9 girls idols group, 3rd years are leaving soon- DRAMA. I don't have a problem with the fact the leader is a 2nd year in read more