Senga Tsubo

Source: Unknown
Genres: FantasyFantasy
Duration: 17 min.
Rating: G - All Ages

Score: 5.611 (scored by 234234 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Members: 437
Apr 6, 2017
aniMayor (All reviews)
Pretty good short little film.

The animation isn't quite on par with other works of the same era. You'd see more fluidity of movement and less of an obvious "these are focal objects" vs "these are immobile backgrounds" visual distinction in the layering in comparable works like, for example, Laugh-o-Gram's Alice series. However, there's a good amount of character detail and complexity here, especially in the creatures like the lion or the clothing of the human characters.

The story is a bit oddly structured, with the character relationships not fully constructed, and the fable in the middle taking too long in proportion to the "main" read more
Jul 22, 2017
Sidewinder51 (All reviews)
Rate a 5
English Subtitled
art film
no vocals/sound

Story
A story within a story. Both stories represent each other. The message from all of this is kind. The anime comments it as favors pay off. While in a way that works I find my take is a better explanation. Life is challenging. We rely on constant things to get by. I reckon no one is a stranger to the idea of wanting more of something. The problem of that greed is one forgets about balance. Sure, we could have more but is it really worth it? Will the ends justify the means?

As for the ending it made me smile. read more