Edit Anime Information

Japanese: アクションヒロイン チアフルーツ

Type: TV
Aired: Jul 7, 2017 to Sep 29, 2017
Premiered: Summer 2017
Broadcast: Fridays at 02:28 (JST)
Licensors: Sentai Filmworks
Studios: Diomedea
Source: Original
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Jul 8, 2017
kamil88 (All reviews)
So far, my biggest surprise of this season:

i've watched first episode expecting average anime, what i've got, was one of my favorite first episodes of this season, with very heartwarming story, fun and likeable characters, especially Akagi, who is so full of life, and lots of nods to Tokusatsu genre, with i really enjoy, if rest of episodes will be as good, it might get to top 3 of my favorite anime of Summer 2017.

Animation wise was also very good, only other Diomedea anime i've watched, was Gi(a)rlish Number, with was also very good and had great animation.

Fircoal (All reviews)
It's literally Love Live but better.

If you've seen Love Live before it's very clear where Action Heroine Cheer Fruits takes its inspiration from. They both have 9 main cast members and the whole concept of how the Cheer Fruits rank up and build a more local brand is directly copied from Love Live. While that does make it have a lot of Love Live's pluses and faults, what Action Heroine Cheer Fruits is able to do is add to it with its own unique charm and ideas.

First, the foremost interesting point about Action Heroine Cheer Fruits is its subject matter. Rather than be the read more
Classic_ (All reviews)
Well I can't say that I thought this anime would have me writing my very first review, but here we go.

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits was by far the biggest surprise to me this season. I started watching this show on a complete whim and I wasn't expecting much from it at all, but to my surprise as it went on I started to actually really enjoy it.

Story: When I started watching this it seemed like it was going to be a classic cute girls doing cute things anime, which I mean it still kinda was but it was different than most I have seen before. read more
LegendAqua (All reviews)
Sooo have Sakura Quest's quest to give a town recognition with Love Live's idol ranking just substitute idols with sentai action heroines...strangely it works.

To be honest here though, LA's first impressions on Action Heroine Cheer Fruits was not a great one, from Action Heroine Cheer Fruits' sentai element being amateur-ish (which WAS the point) and cringeworthy by that matter for such a simple matter of pleasing Mikan Kise's little sister. However Action Heroine Cheer Fruits is one of those animes where you need to take a step back and wait for it to get better and it does.

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits kickstarts with that incident read more
Oct 4, 2017
evoniee (All reviews)
Because this show is so underrated, i write for you my experience and hoping you to watch this good series.

The story revolve around Hina-nectar, local heroine team from Hinano city, developing their team from zero to hero with their vigorous spirit and determination. (cuteness and generous included).
The story is heart-warming and not boring at all, the action and character development really balanced and pleasing. The comedy and cuteness are great and i really love it !

Story - 7
The story is well built, starting with the background story of the trending Local Heroine and the obligation, into the story of each team member. A decent SoL read more