Edit Anime Information

Licensors: Funimation
Studios: Shuka
Source: Original
Duration: 24 min.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Aug 10, 2017
sixfourone (All reviews)
I'm glad that this is not a sequel. The ending of the main series was already great the way it is.

I'll keep this review short to avoid any spoilers.

91 Days Special is mostly focused on the Vanetti family and how they rose into power, while the later part of the episode is focused on the interaction between Angelo Lagusa and Nero Vanetti. All these information contributes to the overall story of 91 Days; givings us an idea behind the characters' motivations.

So, should you watch this episode?

I'd definitely recommend watching it since it add details to the overall story. But of course, you can still read more
Aug 10, 2017
Jensonsational (All reviews)
This is gonna be my first Anime review since i joined this site. And what a great way to start off by reviewing a special from 91 days, an anime that was my 2nd most favorite Anime of 2016 after Mob Psycho 100. I was so happy when i got the news that 91 Days was making a special and looked forward to it. And after seeing it, I was genuinely pleased.

The episode consists of 3 separate plot points. It more serves as a prequel of flashbacks with the first part (Shoal of Time) being at the time when the Vanetti kids were still read more
Feb 28, 2018
prateekbagri (All reviews)
I reviewed 91 days here. https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=272640

I'm not very big on OVAs considering how much there it is on my plan to watch list.

The only reason I watched this OVA is that of 91 Days and how awesome the show is. And not surprisingly this is a peek into the life of the Dons and how it all began. I think this OVA ties everything together with the main series.

I like how none of them knew how things will change in the future. Testa Lagusa has no idea Vincent Vanetti will kill him and his entire family except Avilio. Ganzo will betray Vanetti and read more
Dec 30, 2018
berserkersoul (All reviews)
UGH again, this anime leaves more to be desired and had the opportunity to expand and didnt!!!

i just recently watched 91 days and in my review of the anime i noted that the plot was good but it could have been GREAT if they cut the number of characters in order to have more time developing other interesting sub plots and characters with potential.

THEY COULD HAVE DONE THIS HERE!!

i wish they expanded on the relationship between Ronaldo and Fio or the relationship between Angelo's father and Vanetti/the uncle. those sub plots would have added a lot of depth to the characters and a read more
Jul 23, 2018
Eoussama (All reviews)
91 Days Special, a lot of people see it as the eligible 13th episode of the parent series, and I see why. This one was probably one of the best specials a series can have, it gave a lot of information that we were lacking and enforced a lot of plot points, and also, made it a lot harder on us to accept the story's closure.

- Story (8.0/10):
This special gave us more than we could have ever asked for, and no, it was not a definitive conclusion of the story, more like a backing up.
It tells the story of the formation of the Vanetti family, read more