Edit Anime Information

Type: TV
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jul 2, 2017 to ?
Premiered: Summer 2017
Broadcast: Sundays at 00:00 (JST)
Producers: Aniplex, Notes, Tokyo MX, BS11
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: A-1 Pictures
Source: Light novel
Duration: 23 min. per ep.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Jul 24, 2017
ThunderClap448 (All reviews)
You shall find no spoilers here.

It has been only a few weeks since I finished Fate/Zero, F/SN and F/SN:UBW, and with the hype still running through me, I write this (hopefully) polite review of an anime that I like despite its shortcomings.

To start off, Story.

I gave it a 9, as it introduces new factors into the show, and making your anime work with additional factors added into the formula is pretty hard work. Additionally, I can respect the fact that there's no certain good or evil in the show - something that the Fate series has done amazingly well so far.

Art.

While it's not Ufotable work, read more
Jul 24, 2017
ap1001 (All reviews)
Before we introduce FA**, let's first introduce what I call the <Fantastic Five of Type-Moon>, as anyone who follows Sony Music will know, TM is now officially living off of Papa Sony's money, with it TM's original 3-man writing team expanded to a 5-man writing team featuring.

Kinoko Nasu, the Stan Lee of TM, called this because he does about as much writing as Stan Lee these days.

Higashide, the Left hand of Nasu, called this because your left hand tend to be the worse than your right.

Sakurai, the Right hand of Nasu, also called Mary-sue, because she is the one who is doing the most writing read more
Jul 25, 2017
Kotone_neko (All reviews)

Fate apocrypha, a series which I really looked forward to as a fate series fan. I play fgo(used to play the Japanese ver but now switched to NA), watch fate stay night, fate zero(a masterpiece indeed) and ubw(it's shit). Hence, when the year of 2017 had announced Heavens feels and apocrypha I was really excited.

Story: 7/10
The story is quite average, I would say? 7vs7, it's like playing some rpg stuff where online players were split into 2 teams to fight against each other. In this case, the reward is the holy grail I suppose?

Art: 10/10
Tbh I was quite hesitant and doubtful for this category read more