Edit Anime Information

Episodes: Unknown
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jan 4, 2017 to ?
Premiered: Winter 2017
Broadcast: Wednesdays at 22:30 (JST)
Studios: Gonzo
Source: Game
Duration: 23 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

neokent
Jan 25, 2017
If you don't like the idea of the anime's premise, stripping the opponents to defeat them, then yeah, don't watch it. But please try not to leave a low rating if you simply don't like THE PREMISE. Anime with fanservice as the plot or central theme can have great potential too, just look at, say, Kill la Kill.

Anyway, I'm at 3 episodes in, and it's been pretty great so far. I really like the art; I find the four main characters' designs appealing to look at.

The plot is well explained and is not very convoluted to understand, unlike other anime where there's just so much read more
RychesShadows
Jan 25, 2017
I have never believed in writing a review for a series that only has a few episodes out. (4 to be exact at the time I am writing this) . I also believe in giving an anime a serious chance of establishing itself.
But this is edging quite close to the worse anime I think I have ever watched so I felt like I needed to warn the anime world of this monstrosity before they suffer the serious pain of watching it.

First and foremost I never played the games, I have friends that have who have told me that no characters correlate over the games as read more
x-Marshmallow
Jan 25, 2017
[This is my first review, so if you see grammar mistakes or typos, please bear with me]

Akiba's Trip is an anime based of a game about stripping. I don't know about the game tho, but the anime is good enough to make me kept watching 'til the end. It's a bit early for me to review this (since there's only 4 episodes out at the time I'm writing this) but since another users have reviewed this, yea.

Story: 5/10

Very dumb. In Akiba, there's something called Bugged Ones who possess people living around there to make them evil. To make them back to their "previous" side, the read more
Cjakarin
Feb 1, 2017
This is going to be my first Review for an anime, i know this is a weird anime for me to start reviewing for the first time, but why not.
everything on this Review is gonna be my opinion, REMEMBER, MY OPINION.

(Keep in mind that i haven't play the game yet and i've watched 5 EP when i was writing this)

#SPOILER FREE#

Story 7/10:
The story take places in Akihabara where in Akiba, there is these bad guys that called "the bugged one" that try to take over Akihabara, the bugged one are stronger than a normal human being, and the only way to defeat them is to read more
Arjash
Jan 25, 2017
Let me begin by saying this, I haven't read the Manga or played the Game Series "YET" .So this review is totally a newbie's POV on Akiba's Trip.

The Anime takes place in Akihabara a Shopping District in Japan. Where these Weird Monsters(Bugged Ones) Possess your body and feed on the energy, simultaneously bringing out your evil side. The Only way to Get Rid of them, well the title is pretty much Self explanatory "A k i b a s t r i p" .Its pretty much right there YOU HAVE TO FREAKING STRIP THEM *Whoosh*.

Right off the start, the thing is dynamic. The MC is read more
Astranoth
Jan 26, 2017
Akiba's Trip is based off the game "Akiba'S'Trip", but it has different characters and a different story, so it probably won't spoil much content of the game. Also you don't have to play it to watch the Anime.

As the name and the tags suggest, it's an Ecchi and there will be Stripping in Akiba. In one way or another.

Story (really minor Spoilers of the first episode incoming):
I'll keep it short.
There are possesed (bugged) ones, that got aggressive and since the bugs are pretty sensitive to air the possesed ones will go back to normal after getting stripped.
Pretty deep story, indeed. Well, it's a ecchi read more
rkidzzz
Jan 23, 2017
Most likely the ecchi anime of the season. If stripping girls as a plot doesn't tell you what it is about, then I'm not really sure what else to describe this anime. I mean, it is literally in the title itself. It is adapted from videogames of the same title, but with different characters and its own standalone story. Surprisingly enough, the animation in the first episode is really smooth. BUT, all the episodes after that had a rather horrendous quality issues; so bad that I feel like poking my eyeballs with forks. The story is really bad too, to the point that I wonder read more
-Rud-
Jan 27, 2017
This isn't an anime good to see if you are looking for a good story that change every episode with plot twist or something like this. This is an anime to see if you want to laugh and spend time. The question is... You can't take this anime seriously if you want to enjoy it.
I am liking this anime so much because the main character and the blonde one. Tamotsu don't act like an usual ordinary main character of an ecchi anime.

And... I think this is it. Sorry for the bad english if I made some mistakes in spelling, and enjoy the anime :)
jeikobu11
Feb 15, 2017
At first I thought it was Akiba strip Animation, since it's about stripping/tearing (you get the point) the clothes of your oppeonent to defeat them I assumed that was the name. Only just today I realised its trip not strip... Anyway Its one of my favourite this season so enough with this lame intro and time to get into the juicy bit.

A funny and enjoyable anime, no deep or serious plot. Most of the time its carefree but that carefree moments ends when its time to engage in battle (Not bloodshed but stripping and Tai Justu like stuff I guess).

The animation suits the story read more