Edit Anime Information

Japanese: あにトレ! XX~ひとつ屋根の下で~

Type: TV
Aired: Oct 5, 2016 to Dec 21, 2016
Premiered: Fall 2016
Broadcast: Wednesdays at 22:43 (JST)
Producers: F.M.F, Smiral Animation
Duration: 4 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Dec 23, 2016
LIQfilms (All reviews)
Hey! Are you a fat, lazy weeaboo who wants to actually lose weight and get into shape but can, for some reason, only be motivated to do some exercise with the help of cute moe-blob girls? Then you need the Anitore XX DVD! With this amazing program, you'll complete a wide range of exercises in which you only get a two minute work-out once every week! If you don't change your diet whatsoever, you'll lose an amazing zero pounds! Feel your life and soul wasting away as you begin to realise you're a pathetic waste of space who can't even gather the motivation to work-out read more
Dec 21, 2016
boombloxgamer10 (All reviews)
Anitore XX is The 2nd Season of The Anitore Series. This Anime Teaches You How to Do Exercises With The Girls, And The Best of All, This Anime Has Alot of Fan Services. Cool huh? Nvm, Let's Get Into It

First, Let's Talk About the Story.
In My Opinion, The Story of Anitore XX Was Pretty Good, Especially Some Scenes That Will Randomly Happen. And Most Importantly They Have Interesting Exercises. (And Some of The Exercises I've Never Seen Before) Story: 7.9/10

Then, The Art.
The Art of Anitore XX Looks Pretty Much The Same Like Anitore EX (The 1st Season) But With New Ones, Like the Outside read more
Dec 21, 2016
TheAlmightyPTGod (All reviews)
The second season of Anitore, an anime that is all about physical exercise... Not, this anime is all about recharging your fan service needs and is just 5 min a week.

Story: 4 out of 10 (Decent)

It's a 5 min sport anime, doesn't have a big story just a line of events based on each character personality.
This season they didn't explore much the idol concept that as introduced at the end of the first season.

Art: 7 out of 10

I like, is cute, is well done, i can't say is outstanding but it fits this kind of anime.

Sound: 8 out of 10

I like their music i just read more
Apr 2, 2017
ComplexCure (All reviews)
I heard that it was an exercise anime. I also heard that it had fan service, cliche moe girls, and hardly any storyline. I watched every episode of this expecting something more. But at the same time... what was I expecting.

The story was simple. A bunch of girls want to be idols so they exercise and talk about how they feel as though they're fat. The smaller ones want bigger boobs and the bigger ones want smaller thighs/hips. They teach you how to exercise.

The art was very cute. Very bright. Lots of fan service but not to an ecchi level.

They focused around one read more