Meitantei Gordon

Source: Original
Genres: MysteryMystery, ComedyComedy
Duration: 2 min.
Rating: PG - Children

Score: 4.751 (scored by 358358 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Members: 572
Apr 17, 2019
KungSour (All reviews)
SS Review – Great Detective Gordon (Meitantei Gordon)
(Short and Sour)

Woah…okay…what even is this?

This is a 2 minute short about a detective called Gordon as he solves the latest crime that’s been committed. It’s 2 minutes….so there’s not much to talk about, I’ll try my best to give you an idea of what it’s like.

Starts off with a murder, ends with the pose of legendary coolness. (I’m not even joking)

That’s the story (its 2 minutes, give me a break). Animation is terrible but has an interesting appeal to it and sound design is basically null.

This is basically an s***post in anime form parodying Detective Conan. If read more
Mar 20, 2017
Sidewinder51 (All reviews)
Rate a 3
English subtitles

Story
Started to make sense when it came to the body it became jumbled but wrapped up in conclusion. In other words a tad confusing.

Art
Art appearance could be improved but no terrible. I suppose passable words. Actions taken are fiction based. Meaning they would not hold up in the real world. I mean come on a floating knife balancing on a person's head? I guess it is okay since it is marked for children.

Sound- lacks in emotions

Character- a little more pretext on the main character would have been nice. For example a quick jump to a previously solved crime he read more