We follow the daily lives of teenage girls who live (Little Witch Academia) or travel (Flip Flappers) in fantasy/imaginary worlds.
In addition the action predominates the series with the use of superpowers or magic.
Also very similar animation and fluid in the action times especially.
1)-The main characters are girls.
2)-The setting is magical fantasy.
3)-They use fast-paced animation.
4)-The main characters are troublesome (Papika from F.F. and Atsuko from L.W.A)
5)-They have light humors.
6)-They using great colour combinations.
7)-In first episode, the storyline is almost the same. Both protagonist go to school. They also causing trouble to someone. They made friend or friends at first sight.
Do u have a dream? Do u have a wish to become as a great person who u admire?
Both show tell a story of a teenager who wants to be a Great hero/witch like their Idol in their childhood ...
They struggling, exercising, and hardworking to reach their dream, with their disabilities (Izuku from Boku no Hero Academia isn't have a quirk / any superpowers, when Akko from Little Witch Academia isn't has any magical power / isn't born from witch's bloodline)
Both have similar art style too, and very funny
At first they may look very different, but by watching just the first episode of both series the similarities in the story are noticible.
Boku no Hero Academia and Little Witch Academia (similar sounding titles) feature a young, teenager who's dream is to become something that most thought they couldn't be (Deku wants to be a hero, Akko wants to be a witch). They are teenagers who are surrounded by people gifted from birth with special powers, but they themselves lack the ability those around him/her have. They are inspired to want to be a hero/witch by a person who is the best at what they do and that they admire since their childhood (Deku's inspiration is All Might, Akko's inspiration is Shiny Chariot). Both are a fun, excellent animated adventure anime that will have you at the edge of your seat. Sit back and enjoy the ride! read more
1 - Same Studio
2 - Similar Animation
3 - Takes Place in a School Setting
4 - A most of the Kill La Kill Dub Cast voice some of the same Characters for the English dub
5 - Similar Humor although Kill la Kill can be Kind of Ecchi and it seems like Little Witch Academia's Humor is more PG rated)
6 - Female Protagonist
Simmilar Characters Akko (LWA) is similar to Ryuko (KLK) and Lotte (LWA) is Simmilar to Mako (KLK).
I will edit more or less as the series continues
So far after watching Episode one it seems more like a Female Shonen anime versus Kill La Kill's plot of Revenge. read more
- Both Little Witch Academia and Majo no Takkyuubin feature protagonists that are witches. While LWA does include witches that have been born into a witch family and are now learning to develop their powers (like Kiki in Majo no Takkyuubin), the main character (Akko) was born a human who is now striving to become a witch.
- Both LWA and Majo no Takkyuubin are set in worlds in which witches exist alongside normal humans that lack magical powers.
- Both feature main characters (Akko and Kiki) that set out on a personal journey of independence and introspection in order to understand more about magic and themselves.
- Both Akko and Kiki maintain a position of being "othered" at first, and labeled as an outcast. In Akko's case it is by the pure-blood witches at the academy, and in Kiki's case it is by the other non-magic human children she attempts to befriend once arriving in town.
- Both Akko and Kiki eventually find people that will accept them and befriend them for who they are despite their differences (Sucy and Lotte befriend Akko, and Ursula and Osono befriend Kiki).
- Both appear to have themes that comment on the complex relationship between tradition and modernity (I will expand on this, once more episodes are released).
I will add more as the series progresses (if there happens to be more similarities I find along the way). read more