Well, most people will find this anime outrageous. At first I was like WTF, I think I've never seen anything like this (and trust me, I have seen lots of chit). Then in the end screen I realized... This hentai had more impact on me than any rape prevention film!
The story... 10/10 (Outstanding)
Well, a lot of hentai don't have remarkable story, but this one is different. It is so... realistic. Don't get me wrong, but this thingy can happen any moment to any girl! That is scary.
Our heroine (Natsuko) works as a shop assisstant. She has an ideal life: she has lots of friends, a
boyfriend, a stalker, etc. Wait! A stalker? That is where things get interesting. One day this guy named Souji kidnaps her and starts to purify (=beat, rape, terrorize) her. Eventually he succeeds, and cracks Natsuko's mind, so basically she becomes Souji's sex slave. A mindless husk who lives only to satisfy Souji's every needs. Kinda reminds me of stockholm syndrome. Anyway, after a year, Natsuki finds out that his boyfriend was secretly filming her to make money and she commits sucicide.
The art... 9/10 (Great)
Splendid. Not much else to say, go and take a good look at it.
The sound... 8/10 (Very Good)
Good. In the 3rd episode Natsuki loses her mind, then she starts to sound quite scary.
The characters... 10/10 (Outstanding)
The ideal girl who becomes mentally unstable and the pshyco stalker. In the end both of them are spooky, yet brilliant.
The enjoyment... 4/10 (Decent)
The first two episodes was okay. The last two, I didn't enjoy that much, to be honest, it was frightening to see how Natsuki lost her mind.
Overall... 6/10 (Fair)
Well, this anime was mind blowing. Really dark, pshyco, disturbing, yet educational. It opened my eyes real wide. Men and women both should watch out, and notice odd people like Souji, 'cause as we've seen here, multiple lifes can be ruined, if they don't. This is our responsibility!
This is somewhat getting difficult for me to believe, but hentai is starting to become so good to the point were you're watching hentai for plot. This is specifically because of the characters. You really get to understand where antagonist "Souji" is coming from when he witnesses a beautiful girl dating some scumbag and tries to intervene. On the other hand you really feel bad for the protagonist "Natsuko" when she has to go through just to be free from a psychopath. You'll also see some scenes that most people can rather go without, (Ice Cubes)but it'll have you having hoping to find out
what happens to Natsuko's boyfriend. In addition, most hentai's lack a reason for a sex scene unlike some, yet this one does it right.
With the tons of hentai to fap too this will most definitely NOT be the one. Unless you like the domestic violence fap away. However this one is a rare gem and it'll make you watch for the sake of plot, characters, and the art style.
So with that in mind I'd rate this Hentai's
- Story 10/10
Engaging Story with good plot twist
- Art Style 10/10
Up to date art style with defining colors that fit the mood
- Characters 10/10
You actually feel for the characters and Not really but sort of understand how they feel (Not the rape part but the wanting get free, get the girl, beat the bad guy up part)
Kidnapping netori rape hentai done incredibly well. One of the more plot-focused OVAs out there and this one is certainly worth checking for the plot, the characters, their interactions and just how things end up after everything.
If none of the things I mentioned at the first line are your thing, then probably stay away from it because it gets a teensy bit heavy by the later parts. But if you can stomach such things then probably head on and watch it for the plot if anything. And for the ones that do like the stuff I mentioned, then brace yourself and get to watching
because this one has been a really fun ride.
* The plot. Certainly the best part of this OVA. Everything that happens since the beginning until the ending were enough to certainly keep me interested on what's gonna happen next.
* The characters. The main ones anyway and even if everyone hates Souji (stalker dude) I can't really get myself to hate him personally. As for Natsuko, she's really cute and I like her plenty specially by the later episodes.
* The art and animation. Big props to the studio for a job well done because this one is really quality in terms of both art and animation for the scenes (except for maybe one or two scenes that look a bit awkward). I really liked the art for this one because it feels really modern and clean.
* The ending. Definitely surprised me on a lot of levels. Felt pretty sad and shocked but I thought it was a pretty good ending overall.
* The scenes. The scenes are not the best in terms of getting around and hitting a lot of fets but they really made the best of what they did show across these 4 episodes. There's quite a few funny ones and some are also really great.
* It's not for everybody. I'm not saying it's a "bad thing" really, just the scenes get pretty heavy a lot of times, such as needless beating up, humiliation, rape and all that and that its DEFINITELY not gonna be everyone's thing. Personally, i'm glad stuff like these are still releasing this day and age and hopefully a lot more in the near future. But yeah other than this point, I couldn't see anything else wrong with the show.
Things that might turn you off:
Probably the first time I've seen an entire episode go by without an H scene and wasn't triggered, because by the time the episode ended I was more in this for the plot than anything. Definitely enjoyed this one a lot and it's definitely heading to one of my Top 10 whatevers.
Don't be mislead what our idiotic buddy humaneshadowx7 wrote.. Apparently he won't notice a gold mine even if that gold mine came right up to his face and said it is a gold mine.
This is indeed a extremely decent hentai and not your typical "Fuck everything that has a hole" hentai.
Story 10/10 (Would say it is close/similar to monogatari series)
Art 10/10 (Very awesome art, with a lot of detail placed on the right spots)
Sound 10/10 (Fits the whole hentai perfectly)
Character 10/10 (Have no idea what this stands for, yet I give it 10/10 :D)
Enjoyment 10/10 (My personal) 8/10 (For the rest of you, it depends
if you like hentai with story and not just the pointed above type, with amazing art and sound you could go for a 10/10)
Overall 10/10 (Would watch it again)
Expect episodes coming in the near future at least (from what I've saw) there are 2 more episodes TBA to finish the story.