Edit Anime Information

Japanese: スカーレッドライダーゼクス

Type: TV
Aired: Jul 6, 2016 to Sep 21, 2016
Premiered: Summer 2016
Broadcast: Wednesdays at 01:35 (JST)
Licensors: Funimation
Studios: Satelight
Source: Visual novel
Genres: Sci-FiSci-Fi, AdventureAdventure, HaremHarem, RomanceRomance
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Sep 20, 2016
FireEmblemIke24 (All reviews)
I’m having extreme difficulty trying to put this review into words. The show is so appalling that I’m questioning if it really deserves a proper review. If you’re reading this and was curious about the very low score, then this may be the show for you if you’re a masochist that is. Here we go again, this is another one of those ‘try and save the world’ shows which has been overused to the point of oblivion. I’ve never understood why producers stick their faith in these type of shows when they are for the most part predictable.

A group of male high-schoolers situated in read more
Aug 1, 2016
SendPie-San (All reviews)
This is the first time I'm making an anime review here on MyAnimeList. Overall the first episode is quite okay for an Otome anime adaptation. However, the perspective is on Komae instead of Asagi, as she is the Main Character of the original LN. Overall, the story is interesting with incremental plot on the REAL MC as the anime builds onto the Otome game story.

The artwork is pretty solid with nice backgrounds and the fine sceneries of Ryukyu. Character development is good with the first episode introducing all the characters (Without the REAL MC). During the time of this review I enjoy these read more
Nov 8, 2016
nanakox21 (All reviews)
STORY: They are Bandmates and best friends (Basically it's like a bond of a brotherhood). They are also the protectors of the earth! The Henshi & weapons reminds me of the Power Rangers. It is mysterious, intense, and contains a lot of THE FEELS! Plus, there is a lot of storylines involving Akira.

CHARACTERS:
• Akira - The team's commander. Young teenager, but very mature for her age. Intelligent.
• Takuto - singer, writer, guitarist.
• Yousuke - I ♥ Yousuke & Akira. Guitarist.
• Hiro - Youngest member. Loves reading. Introvert. Drummer.
• Kazuki - Weirdo - very flamboyant, unpredictable, passionate for music, gets the job done. Pianist/keyboard.