Both anime don't seem to take themselves too seriously and have a "scummy" main character as part of the show's recurring joke. The characters in Akashic Records are more true-to-life than konosuba, but the animation is just as pleasing to look at. Konosuba has little to no character development, but Akashic Records seems to promise that the connections between characters will change and deepen rather than having one-off episodes
- these two anime both have interesting stories and that make the story interesting is the behavior of the main act itself
- these two anime also have similarities in the characters for example they are surrounded by beautiful and kind girl
- these two anime also have supernatural abilities as well as cool witchcraft
- and the last of these anime have in common that is in terms of ridiculous behavior of the main character
Art Project 8,8/10
1. Same on the background story place,
Re Zero : Transfer to another world ( Where magic and adventurer appear )
Konosuba : Same
2. The both main char have the habit to joke and make fun
3. The both main char have no money at all ( Meaning : not a royal family or born from nobility ) so
the main char have to survive without ''money''
But the main diffrence is that,
1. Re Zero has more darker story ( like horror ) then Konosuba
2. Re Zero entertain the viewers by showing its mystery, while Konosuba entertain the reader with more comedy.
The conclusion is,
Despite sharing a very similar concept, the approach on these two anime is very different. If you want to watch an intense anime filled with tragedy and drama, you should watch Re:Zero. If you wish to just kill some time with comedic relief and lovable characters, watch Konosuba instead. read more
Both Konosuba and Is it wrong to try up girls in a dungeon? are comedy anime set in an rpg environment. In, Konosuba, the rpg world is used as a parallel universe. In Is it wrong to try up girls in a dungeon?, their actually world is set up like an rpg instead of it being set as a world different from reality. Overall, both are really enjoyable to watch and have enjoyable characters; I personally like Darkness more than anybody in Dungeon though.
I've been hearing how popular Konosuba is, so I thought that I'd give a recommendation for it, along with Slayers.
Both anime are comedies that are over-exaggerated at times (Konosuba even more so than Slayers), but Slayers is more story-based since it not only deals with a band of characters like Konosuba, but also gives time to develop them and build an over-arching storyline that spans over 3 seasons.
Both feature part-timers.
Both features a plot where a hero is sent to another world to live in a new culture.
Both feature a high level of actual enjoyable humour.
Both main characters are enthusiastic, to say the least...
Both have a group of friends predominantly causing drama for the main character.
How to start a season 2??? These both do it wonderfully. In just the first episodes, the series ideas and background (as well as basic idea of what happened in season 1) are explained in a unique fashion that makes it entertaining for the returning viewer and informational enough of the new one
I recommend watching season 1 of each first, but check them out
Looking for an Anime that has an abundant of unique and interesting characters? Then, these two are for you! Funny, good story and filled with characters that you would fall in love with! You will not regret! Why the wait? Watch it now! :)