Edit Anime Information

Episodes: Unknown
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jul 4, 2016 to ?
Premiered: Summer 2016
Broadcast: Mondays at 18:25 (JST)
Producers: Audio Planning U
Studios: Studio Pierrot
Source: Game
Genres: Game, Kids
Duration: 24 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Oct 29, 2016
Izac_Kak (All reviews)
Okay, since most of the reviews about this show are negative, here's my counter claim.

For starters, when seeing the trailer for this anime, I originally thought it would be another Pokémon clone. Now, after seeing about 17 episodes into the series, I don't see much of a similarity besides that they live in a world inhabited by monsters.

THE STORY: The story is pretty average. The main character is a dragon caller in training , who works with other dragon callers to help balance the world, and stop drop impacts(which are huge monster attacks). I like the story, but it's not what I'd call the best read more
Aug 10, 2016
Otaku-chaan (All reviews)
This is basically Pokemon 2.0.

The main character, Ace, is trying to become a strong Dragon Caller. Yeah.. That's basically the whole story >_>"I don't understand what's going on" was my first thought of this anime. The cringe was too real.

But the art wasn't bad. It was just.. Um, fluffy? I really don't know how to describe it. I've watched up to episode 5 and "fluffy" is all I can say about it. The characters were also.. very young-looking. In a bad way. How old are the characters supposed to be? They look like 11 year old kids.

The sound was.. Uh, I'm not an expert on read more
Dec 25, 2016
StrikeNoire (All reviews)
I started watching this because I play the phone game for it.
Then when I saw that Sonia was a "main" character I just had to watch it even more.
But here I am making this review after having watched 25 episodes of this show and I can't find much positive to say.

It has that happy-go-lucky flare that Pokemon uses with the main characters being naive and overly childish.
I expected this to be a bit more kid oriented to begin with, but still, at least Pokemon was actually fun to watch.

This show feels like a happy go lucky training montage where enough read more
Sep 12, 2016
metazoxan (All reviews)
What can I say about this besides .... boring.

I mean maybe it will pick up later but unless this is going to be a new long running series it's running out of time.

Nothing about this series is "bad" in the sense they did anything wrong. But it feels bland to the extreme and feels unpolished.

First off it's execution of "drops", which appear to the the primary game mechanic , is half assed. They litterally just have magic spheres that you do combos with. While translating game mechanics into an anime based on a game is okay it feels like the writers put no effort into read more
Nov 9, 2016
jeikobu11 (All reviews)
I'm gonna go all out and tell you that you shouldn't bother watching this show. Its so plain and it brings no excitement at all. It's a miracle I watched 12 episodes.

The story is ok but its too uninteresting.

The art is interesting, especially the hair styles. The art is most likely the best quality of the anime.

The sound is kinda "its fine I guess" if you know what I mean. Has a kinda different sound input than other anime.

All the characters are lame in my eyes but its fine.

I think it's very boring too the point of wanted to drop it, but since read more