Edit Anime Information

Japanese: オズマフィア

Type: TV
Aired: Jul 7, 2016 to Sep 22, 2016
Premiered: Summer 2016
Broadcast: Thursdays at 00:00 (JST)
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Creators in Pack
Source: Visual novel
Duration: 5 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Sep 25, 2016
MollyOverboard (All reviews)
The anime for Ozmafia!! is...alright. It's not the best as it doesn't really have a story that's going somewhere but if you've played the game I think it becomes more enjoyable.

I really liked the game so the anime is a nice icing on the cake but if it were a stand alone thing, it wouldn't really be that good and the ratings for everything but the story would probably be lower. As I already have background on the characters and general story I really enjoyed seeing them in this way and hearing the music that I loved from the game.
Mar 6, 2018
BishiMaster2001 (All reviews)
Have you ever had wet dreams about The Wizard of Oz? Have you wondered what would happen if the Scarecrow, the Timan and the Cowardly Lion were bishies that acted nothing like they did in the book or the movie? And, have you ever wanted to get essentially sold off to a brothel by the Scarecrow, where you become so addicted to the prostitutes that you go to get your insides pummelled by them everyday, making you their best customer and they form such a bondwithyouthattheydecidetoforcemindalteringdrugsuponyouandmakethewholeworldthinkyou'redeadsothattheycanuseyouasasexslavefortherestofyourlife?? If you've ever wanted those things, go play the original game, don't watch this spinoff aimed towards children.
Jan 15, 2017
DeadWomanDancing (All reviews)
I came into this anime like I do most, which is not knowing much about it. I found it on Crunchyroll and it had the description for which I believe is the game it was based on. I went into it believing there was a much different story than what it is. One bad thing is that any character introduction are kind of skipped. They tell you names but not much else. I know that it is a short anime based on something with an already built in fan base but they should atleast give the ones who know very little something. It isn't a read more