Both anime are sports genre with Days being soccer while All Out!! being rugby. The protagonist in both anime is a small guy who has no experience in the sport they joined while they have a blond hair friend who is experienced in the sport. They practice and compete in matches and both the protagonist and his friend have character development and makes each match exciting.
About the series
Are about sports, drama and slice of life
Slow but realistic step series
Lovely relationships between characters
Protagonist with no prior experience in their sport and fall madly in love with it.
They are not starters and they do not improve surprisingly fast but slowly and hard work.
Finally both protagonists are those who support the team and help them to give 100%
1. Both MCs (Gion and Tsukamoto) are very newbies at first who have no talent. They slowly build it up, assumably becoming great. Tsukamoto stands out to be quite weak, while Gion is strong, but still very small.
2. Both are sports anime, ofc. :)
3. They both have the same thrill.
Both are sport anime. Both have a week MC at the beginning, but slowly get better with dedication and hard work. Watching the first episode of Days just screams Baby Steps to me. Enjoyed Baby Steps a lot, so hopefully Days can be just as good.
They both consist of an MC who knows nothing about the sport at first.
The MC Gradually improves in the sport through hard work and determination.
MC makes friends by working hard and proving everyone wrong.
Both MC's are quiet at first, but open up later on.
Kuroko no Basket and Days have similar MCs
-love the sport
-want to be better
-start off bad
-train to improve
They are both centered around team sports, one is about basketball while the other is about soccer. Teamwork is important and the teams are strong in both animes. While the MCs in Kuroko no Basket had a different and specific goal, the two shows are very similar to each other in their essence and atmosphere. They are both sports anime with comedy, maybe more so in Kuroko no Basket.
Honestly there's too much sports anime that are really similar, like seriously... But I can't complain though... I like it...
Days and Kuroko No Basket is an example. Take a look:
- Kuroko and Tsukamoto's role are very similar: They play a supportive role in a match, yet they are the main characters. Also, they have a girl who likes the-- I mean, they are close to the what I call "Light" of the team. (Kagami and Kazama)
- They both have humor, but there's not too much unlike other shows, they still concentrate on the matches when it's necessary. (Common for sports anime)
- They both their own abnormal players, (Generation Of Miracles, Kagami, Mizuki and Narokami). In Days may not have super powers, but they are unstoppable in their world.
Days is a soccer anime, and Kuroko No Basket is Basketball, but I can't hate either shows even if I wanted to. It's worth to check Days out! read more
It is pretty much the same theme.
1. Main character gets into a new sport.
2. Starts loving it and practicing hard while getting better and better.
3. Makes new friends due to the sport.
If you liked the one,you will enjoy the other one as well.
- sports anime
- close bond and friendship of the main characters
- main character is hardworking; striving to be the best most especially to be helpful to his partner
- purely talent and perseverance, no superpowers
>Both anime talks about sports(soccer for "Days" and football for "Eyeshield 21").At the start, both MC's doesn't have any experience in the sports their gonna be playing.Tackles about their struggles as they gets better.if you liked "days" you'll probably enjoy watching "Eyeshield 21" too.
- Both start out with weak but enthusiastic boy.
- That boy then has to train hard in order reach his goal.
- Both of the boys start their journeys later than the other kids so they have to work harder than everyone else.
- Though they are not about the same thing, one being heroes and the other being soccer, they both encompass similar ideas.
Beck and Days have a few similarity's
-Both MC are influenced by someone to try something new in Days it's football and beck it's Music.
-Both MC end up loving there new hobby
-Both MC have to practice really hard.
Even though both are incredibly new so far (12/7/16) they both have a protagonist that hasn't experienced the sport yet and a companion that is either very experienced or ready to drag them along for the ride.
Here we go: Days and Diamond no Ace.
They are not the same but do have some pretty cool points in common, that while watching Days reminded me of Diya no A.
- The main characters in both couldn't be more different from eachother to be honest but they are both surrounded by wonderful team-mates and the series dedicate quite some quality time to develop them all, or most of them.
- both main characters are enrolled in schools with a powerhouse sports club (being soccer's club in Days and baseball's club in Diya no A) which carries big experience and expectations from the audience of the anime characters
- let's also state the obvious, both stories are heavily sports focused (soccer and baseball in fact) and both have an adrenalinic rythm that lets you with suspance everytime that is needed
- ok main characters, as usual, always have more attention and screentime but i won't stress enough how much is also very important the whole team overall in both series, that is indeed the key element that make these two series very similar in my eyes. Both have greatly charming teams with intriguing characters, skills and personalities.
- somewhat curious and interesting enough in both series' team the Captain is incredibly unique, kinda quiet type (in Days with the addition of eccentricity tho), slightly even similar to one another by look and of course strong to the extreme!
That said, personally i believe they bring out similar vibes and joy.
If you already liked one of these, give a try to the other too! Probably you'll enjoy both!  read more
Football (Soccer) is what makes the two similar. Not to mention both being very good! While Giant Killing is about a weak team becoming strong, Days (TV) on the other hand is a story where a weak player becomes strong. Nevertheless, if you are into football (soccer) the two is a must watch!