Edit Anime Information

Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: AIC
Source: Original
Duration: 29 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Score: 6.811 (scored by 845 users)

Jun 22, 2017
PotassiumBob (All reviews)
Of all the negative things I can say about OVA3, and I can say a lot, boring and dull is not one of them.

This is not something i can say about OVA4.

Animation:

Where is it? The animation and art work is bare bones, everyone basically just stands around talking about nothing. This is a far cry from the amazing cel work done in OVA 1 and OVA 2.

Story:

Man, my favorite part of Tenchi Muyo, the part that truly brought me into this show all those years ago, is where they all stand around talking about characters from other shows and spin offs.

I remember, back in OVA read more
Jun 9, 2019
DaCraziGuy (All reviews)
BIG ADVISE FIRST!!! Before watching this season of Tenchi Muyou you have to watch the S3 of this one (duh!), Tenchi Muyo! GXP and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari. This season ties the 3 of them, in my case, I haven't watched GPX and it hurt my enjoyment a bit.

Second, my view on this 4 seasons of the show, the first season was a solid and enjoyable entry that I really recommend for anyone that likes cute girls, harem and an actual story. Second season is a bit worse than the first one but it's decent too. Third and Fourth are a bit disappointing.

The problem read more
Jun 8, 2019
SeekingWaylander (All reviews)
There is alot to be said about this show. It is awful. I certainly don't recommend to watch. You waste your time. You don't really make any sense of what's happening.

If you already seen the 3rd season. You don't need to watch the 4th season at all, because most of the plot is reused from season 3.
The whole plot of this series is literally about alternate Tenchi Muyou universes series characters while reusing plot from the original trilogy. This is not Tenchi Muyou Ryououki anymore. The main characters barely exist in this series. The only thing that exists is maybe the Tenchi residence.

The way they read more