Edit Anime Information

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!!

Synonyms: Prisma Illya 3rei!!
Japanese: Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ 3rei!!

Type: TV
Aired: Jul 6, 2016 to Sep 21, 2016
Premiered: Summer 2016
Broadcast: Wednesdays at 23:00 (JST)
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Silver Link.
Source: Manga
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Aug 15, 2016
Lord_Rutsah (All reviews)
Why are you here?
No, really, why are you even reading this?
Do you seriously need someone's confirmation that Fate Kaleid is good? At this point it's almost blasphemous to even question the quality of the series. We didn't start watching this latest arc to find out if it's good, we started watching it because we knew it was good. And of course it is, of course it's always gonna be. The sky is blue, the grass is green, Fate Kaleid is pedoph... Good.

After all 8 cards have finally been gathered, disturbances start happening in the mountain where the battle with Gilgamesh Jr. took place, with read more
Sep 22, 2016
-Darkbolt- (All reviews)
Completely spoiler-free review.
TL:DR section is at the bottom

Story: 7/10
This season has a very good story compared to its earlier seasons + loli-service. Sometimes the comedic scene comes at an unnatural spot, eg a close friend dies and then protagonist thinks "I wonder if I should throw this body to the sewage..."

Art 10/10
Art is just amazing but to behonest I just read the subtitles so I couldn't look at the background that much.
Only if the dubs would be better... (If you've heard the dubs on the earlier series you will agree with me.)

Sound 3/10
Intro, outro, ost were pretty bad, and they used the same music over read more
Feb 20, 2018
BanjoTheBear (All reviews)
(This review has been adapted from my blog/reddit thread. Spoilers ahead!)

I’ve only “acted” in a “play” one time, and it is one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

It was a small presentation within our English class. I took on the role of Jesus as he carried his cross to his inevitable death. But I had no beard. No robes. No sandals. Even the cross was just a meter stick. In short, I looked like any other nerdy, lanky teenager with glasses, a polo, and a pair of jeans.

So, there I am, starting at the back of the class, pretending to fumble and trip read more
Sep 7, 2019
Pixeldrum (All reviews)
This is the fourth installment of the spinoff series focusing around Illya, who is a magical girl.

I'm going to review only the third fourth seasons, as I actually thought the first two seasons were good for what they were. Especially the second season, I found it to be a much better sequel than I was anticipating. As for the third and fourth...not so much.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on the third season, but basically, the first 6 episodes are a nonfactor. If you didn't already know that illya was a magical girl, you'd basically never would have figured it out until read more