Miss Monochrome The Animation 3

Japanese: ミス・モノクローム -The Animation- 3

Type: TV
Aired: Oct 2, 2015 to Dec 25, 2015
Premiered: Fall 2015
Broadcast: Fridays at 22:30 (JST)
Licensors: Crunchyroll
Studios: SANZIGEN, LIDENFILMS
Source: Original
Genres: ComedyComedy, Slice of LifeSlice of Life
Themes: Idols (Female)Idols (Female), MusicMusic
Duration: 7 min. per ep.
Rating: G - All Ages

1 indicates a weighted score.

Resources

• Well-written
  • Creative
Preliminary Spoiler
Jan 18, 2016
I seriously did not know there was a third season for Miss Monochrome: The Animation, but after I saw the listings of anime for Fall 2015, I knew I had to watch it. I know I am pretty late to review it since it’s 2016 but who knew it would come out so soon after the second season?

Anyway, Miss Monochrome: The Animation 3’s storyline takes place right after the second season. In this season, Miss Monochrome’s album has finally been released and she is now preparing her tour to become more famous. From my point of view, it seems as if this season ...
Jul 9, 2021
Mixed Feelings
Already reviewed 1st and 2nd season. So I will just talk about how good 3rd season is and what it offers.

Narrative. Probably the best in the entire series. It is still the same thing with Miss Monochrome and her quest to be like Kikuko, but the "fillers" here were fun and the plot actually got somewhere quite quickly. For the most part, it looked as if improvement was visible and something to praise about. Same with the characters, though, the new characters weren't used a lot so they ended up being relatively something I didn't care for. It is a little shame but this is ...