Aniki no Yome-san nara, Ore ni Hamerarete Hiihii Itteru Tokoro Da yo

Source: Visual novel
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 26 min.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

Score: 6.151 (scored by 20542,054 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
Apr 28, 2017
bhivania (All reviews)
"Aniki no Yome-san nara, Ore ni Hamerarete Hiihii Itteru Tokoro Da yo" is a long name first of all

second this is a good anime I have seen many hentai of brother in law this is the best by far
This anime is for you if you like big B00Bs and big A$$ , blackmailing and netorare

the story is simple black mailing brother in law and two sister in law

Art (9/10) this is a personal choice i find both the women really attractive
plus this hentai is read more
Sep 22, 2016
Divil (All reviews)
This hentai caught my eye because I rather enjoy Netorare but it was actually Netori. The story is actually unique in that it uses sexting as the way for the characters to interact. The sexting was one of the good points and was used as a good way for the characters to meet.

The premise behind the story was actually interesting but the execution fell flat, I know it's hentai but I expect something more than what I was presented. The plot development was too mechanical and the transitions were more for moving to a new scene than to develop any story line. The plot was read more
Sep 2, 2020
Mister_Roshi (All reviews)
"Aniki no Yome-san nara" is a pretty straight forward hentai about a brother-in-law sleeping with his brother's wives to satisfy them. While the story has some potential despite being pretty generic, it falls short due to bad pacing and no development. Would have been much better if they spaced it out a little and let the characters either build some kind of lust for each other or at least show the wives being unsatisfied be shown some. However, compare to a lot of other hentai, at least there is some sort of plot that is easy to follow.

The art, probably the biggest weakness in this read more