Edit Anime Information

Duration: 26 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Apr 7, 2015
AbsarNaeem (All reviews)
The purpose of this OVA is to give a some brief information about the characters archives and thema along with some eye candy and Arata's perverted acts.

Arata needs to write a report on all the Trinity Seven in order to not get expelled from the school. The report aside, the OVA shows Arata at his perverted peak with all the Trinity Seven.

And a little romance at the end as well as a hint of a progressing story completes this OVA.
I wonder if it will get a sequel, since some new characters are shown in the ending scenes of the OVA.
Apr 5, 2015
Kagami (All reviews)
For an anime that labels itself as "Trinity Seven", I never actually believed the substance or quality of the anime itself was ever that of a seven or higher and saw it as a fine anime with cute girls though lacked something very important to be considered a good show. I decided to approach this OVA with mixed opinions and then put the thought "will this anime impress me"? Well, I can admit at this moment that I strongly believe that this OVA alone surpassed the anime itself in every aspect except the story since this episode was just a way to show off the read more
Apr 8, 2015
PyraXadon (All reviews)
Reconnect to the Invidia Archive. Executing my Thema: Circumspicio!

Trinity Seven was a series that brought something new to the table in the genre of harem. While sticking with the theme of fantasy with the classic Harem/ecchi combo, it also managed to give off an air of comedy and plot that worked very well due to the characters that this show presented. So. What surprises will the OVA give us?

Story (7.49/10): In terms of story, the Trinity Seven OVA doesn't really have much to offer in terms of actual plot. Our harem king/lucky pervert/main protagonist, Arata, is essentially told by the administration read more