Zoku Koihime

Producers: Pink Pineapple
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Visual novel
Genres: FantasyFantasy, HaremHarem, HentaiHentai, MagicMagic, SupernaturalSupernatural
Duration: 31 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

Score: 6.441 (scored by 929929 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2

External Links

Jun 7, 2012
kerweezyy (All reviews)
No one wrote a review? this has a nice story, looks like people look for hentai just for art work and sex. I don't need to write about the story when there is a syspnosis. This harem has a nice story, aside the sex, a nice and brave to protect his girls making vow to each one and girls staying loyal to him. None of that noterare NTR hentai which gives viewers an empty feeling. This is A Sequel the first one and was in fact good and this one which is even better because now they finally get married and plan to have kids. read more
Nov 9, 2012
Marquez103 (All reviews)
Zoku Koihime is a sequel to the original series. It pretty much contains all the same characters from the original, but now includes a new girl called Tomamo and her father Enra. As a sequel, it continues where the story left off and answers some questions.

Story (8): As far as the story goes, its pretty good compared to most hentai as it follows the original storyline. I would write what the plot is about but its probably better I dont so you can watch it yourselves. Theres some comedic and romantic moments and not so much NTR, so most of it is guilt free.

Art (8): read more
Oct 29, 2017
Hulk10 (All reviews)
This anime is much better than the original, while I don't like the revenge plot or that Musashi and the princesses had to go through that pain. I do like that the ending was so very satisfying. The fact that Musashi defended his girls warms my heart up and makes me feel good.

The sex scenes at the end were great, the girls were as always really sexy, their nipples were not censored so that was nice, although their genitals were and that bothers me. But aside from those gripes I have no real problem with this. Nami, Suzaku, Miyuki and Anzu were all read more