Edit Anime Information

Japanese: のんのんびより りぴーと

Type: TV
Aired: Jul 7, 2015 to Sep 22, 2015
Premiered: Summer 2015
Broadcast: Tuesdays at 02:05 (JST)
Producers: TV Tokyo, Lantis
Licensors: Sentai Filmworks
Studios: Silver Link.
Source: Manga
Duration: 23 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Jun 14, 2016
leecopodinarchea (All reviews)
Non Non Biyori repeat is 2nd season which continue on the character's daily life in urban village. This is different from another anime because the aspect is on the village not in the highschool on tokyo or whatever. Ok, so now i will rate it :

Story -- 9
The story is great, the MC's daily life is consistent with their own theme. The theme itself is about living in urban village. Like catching bug, fishing, go to school with friends with age's different. The comedy itself is excecuted so well.

Art -- 8
The MC's art are very good, like our modern anime's style now. But it doesn't read more
Apr 23, 2016
Angry_Anime_Nerd (All reviews)
This anime is stupid. Well, Non Non Biyori has always been.

Non Non Biyori Repeat is one of those anime that take a while to catch on. But still just nothing special. It was interesting that this whole anime is like a flashback that mirrors over the course of the year of the first season.

It was a lot slower than I expected. From the plot, I knew it was a slow-paced series, but after coming with different expectations due to the more light-hearted and faster first season, I thought that this was just very mediocre. The characters had gotten worse as did its story.

It didn't have read more
Sep 23, 2015
Jctatis (All reviews)
Non Non Biyori Repeat is the anime of the season that is just base in rural leaving girls, with no major problems. the anime is based around Renge and his daily life.
the anime doesn't contain, violence, ecchi or anything we see today. the second season show us different kind of bond between the character and some feeling in episode forwards.
the continuous laugh of the anime is the reason why i keep seen it to the end. actually i can say if you want to see an anime that is regular and peaceful you can see the first season.

The opening is fine for the anime read more